WWF LEGENDS *Rockers Title Win*--*Vince McMahon*--*Macho Man WM5*--*Ronnie Garvin 3 Pack*--*Repo Man 91 92 93*--*Conquistadors*--*Killer Bees*--*Alliance vs Mercenaries*--*Bolsheviks*--*Machines*--*Tim White*--*Knuckleball*--*Danny Davis*

matt2282p

One of the legends is back and posting about WWF legends.

Appreciate everything!

Now we should follow your advice and like every mod you post from now on instead of commenting! 

Welcome back!

Edited by trevolta44
  • Like 4

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- Project: Demolition
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- Project: Doink 5 Pack

unknown.png

I got my hawk and animal bases made for the upcoming Legion of Doom Project.  If anyone wants to commission any attires for the pack (NWA, WWF, 2000s, etc. )  send me a DM or discord message @  matt2282#7334.   thanks.  

• Like 18
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 5
  • Woo 2

On 10/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, LN77 said:

Awesome Doink´s Matt!!

By the way, which Entrance are you using for Doink?

It's an advance entrance setup. I use a couple parts but the part that's seen for the Face Doink is Big E New Day 1.

• Like 5
  • Woo 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *Hercules WIP*--Project: Doink 5 Pack
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- Road Warrior Animal WIP
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- Road Warrior Hawk and Animal WIP
  • 2 weeks later...
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- Project: Legion of Doom Released

Sorry for my rare Comments. So at this point I would like to express my great Compliments again. There is a lot of work involved. I love your new Mods. For example, I always wanted the Road Warriors in the early phase but also with the Golden Attire. The Face Doink is also awesome. By the way, your structure is really very user-friendly. The Attire can be assigned perfectly through the numbering, the images (even in the sub-folders). 👌 Thank you! I am glad that you are back. 

• Like 5
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 4