WWF LEGENDS *Rockers Title Win*--*Vince McMahon*--*Macho Man WM5*--*Ronnie Garvin 3 Pack*--*Repo Man 91 92 93*--*Conquistadors*--*Killer Bees*--*Alliance vs Mercenaries*--*Bolsheviks*--*Machines*--*Tim White*--*Knuckleball*--*Danny Davis*

matt2282p

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *Sid Color Pack*--*Smoking Gunns Released*--*Jerry Lawler*--*Marty Jannetty Nov 92 Released*--*Brutus 93*--*Project: HULKAMANIA 35 Pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *Blake Beverly WIP*--*Sid Color Pack*--*Smoking Gunns Released*--*Jerry Lawler*--*Marty Jannetty Nov 92 Released*--*Brutus 93*--*Project: HULKAMANIA 35 Pack Released*

Love your work Matt! I am new to modding but have somewhat figured things out. Any update on Hercules? Also looking for Hacksaw, Snuka, Orndorff, Studd, Koko, Akeem, and a few others if these are available or i can be pointed in the direction. Thanks in advance and again amazing work!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hulkamania4life said:

Love your work Matt! I am new to modding but have somewhat figured things out. Any update on Hercules? Also looking for Hacksaw, Snuka, Orndorff, Studd, Koko, Akeem, and a few others if these are available or i can be pointed in the direction. Thanks in advance and again amazing work!

You are not supposed to ask him about former mods he made. he does not like that

• Thanks 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *USA Macho Released*--*Blake Beverly WIP*--*Sid Color Pack*--*Smoking Gunns*--*Jerry Lawler*--*Marty Jannetty Nov 92*--*Brutus 93*--*Project: HULKAMANIA 35 Pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *Beverly Brothers Released*--*USA Macho Released*--*Sid Color Pack*--*Smoking Gunns*--*Jerry Lawler*--*Marty Jannetty Nov 92*--*Brutus 93*--*Project: HULKAMANIA 35 Pack Released*
  • 2 weeks later...
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *Jake Roberts '86*--*Beverly Brothers*--*USA Macho Released*--*Sid Color Pack*--*Smoking Gunns*--*Jerry Lawler*--*Marty Jannetty Nov 92*--*Brutus 93*--*Project: HULKAMANIA 35 Pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *RIP Butch Reed*--*Jake Roberts '86*--*Beverly Brothers*--*USA Macho*--*Sid Color Pack*--*Smoking Gunns*--*Jerry Lawler*--*Marty Jannetty*--*Brutus 93*--*Project: HULKAMANIA 35 Pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS -- *Rockers '89 Released*--*RIP Butch Reed*--*Jake Roberts '86*--*Beverly Brothers*--*USA Macho*--*Sid Color Pack*--*Smoking Gunns*--*Jerry Lawler*--*Brutus 93*--*HULKAMANIA 35 Pack*
On 10/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, matt2282p said:

Hercules Power and Glory Alt attire WIP

unknown.png

Heres an updated version of hercules I have been working on.   Ill be updating characters as I go,  theres no set schedule for any types of projects.  Its pretty much whatever project or idea that is commissioned on here.  DMs are open.

Hello,

Thanks for all the great work you did, that's amazing.

What about Hercules ? Did you finish it or did you give up ?

• Like 1

Oups, sorry. As a member of the forum, I like when other people ask for a deleted link on the post. But now I get it that you don't like this way.

And I know that you have a lot of things to do, I did not mean to rush you. My apologies.

Anyways, thanks for the link, I am very glad to get it ;) so nice !

• Like 6