How do I find out which wrestlers are replaced in CCT?

RatedR77

Hey everybody, I have replaced 6 wrestlers in CCT with other wrestler mods, but I totally forgot to write the replacing wrestlers name in the "ReplacedName" field.

Is there a way that I can find out who I replaced them with, I have written down the wrestlers I replaced on a note, but not with who I replaced them with... 😎

If you have named them properly, you could Edit their .pofo with Data Editor, go to Name Settings, copy the code of the name, open the String table and compare the String, which should give you the idea you which wrestler you have installed in that slot.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rynebrandon said:

For the future, CCT has a column called "ReplacedName." When you replace someone, you can just type whom you replaced them with in there and CCT will retain that information for future usages.

Yes I know, I forgot to write the replacing name there as I wrote in my post. 😉

16 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

If you have named them properly, you could Edit their .pofo with Data Editor, go to Name Settings, copy the code of the name, open the String table and compare the String, which should give you the idea you which wrestler you have installed in that slot.

Awesome, didn´t think of that! Thank´s a lot!!