Arena

Tiger21

17 hours ago, mattfick said:

did you port the "spotlight" file? did you port the "ibl" file?

I ported spotlight and ibl file it solved all other problems but still their is no lights on crowd and ring..

yeah im having a similar issue porting wm31 from 2k17 to 2k19. from what ive been told, the ibl and spotlight files dont exactly work correctly on different games because of the lighting engine. my suggestion would be to go into the misc file and change the ibl and spotlight until you find some sort of suitable replacement. im currently doing that right now

7 hours ago, mattfick said:

yeah im having a similar issue porting wm31 from 2k17 to 2k19. from what ive been told, the ibl and spotlight files dont exactly work correctly on different games because of the lighting engine. my suggestion would be to go into the misc file and change the ibl and spotlight until you find some sort of suitable replacement. im currently doing that right now

Yess i did that and raw spotlight works good and wm 33 ibl is good but it also makes ring dark ..