SmackDown Arena Help

TheJStale

I am still having an issue with my SmackDown arena.
I had installed Titavius' SmackDown 2020 mod from the 2KModz site earlier this year and I had an issue where Superstars glitched through the stage and down the ramp. The stage and ramp glitched through half their body. I dealt with it (and hardly used the SD arena) because I did not know how to fix it. I had also installed other arena mods prior to that one but I can't remember which ones or which order they were in.
I just now installed the new SmackDown arena mod on 2KModz by RevONikO and I still have the stage/ramp glitch issue but it isn't as bad. Instead of glitching through half the Superstar's body, it glitches around their thighs.

How can I fix this problem? It's only the SmackDown arena that does this. The new RAW and Elimination Chamber arena mods do not do this and I have no issues with them.

Edited by TheJStale

1 minute ago, mattfick said:

use re install the misc01 from titavius, and edit it as revoniko states, the two files are not compatible with eachother

Edit the misc01 file from Titavius with the instructions from Rev? ok I will try that.

10 minutes ago, mattfick said:

use re install the misc01 from titavius, and edit it as revoniko states, the two files are not compatible with eachother

The instructions from Rev say to change 3 to 2  under stage in slot 0 in the 00002 file but in Titavius' file, its already changed to 2

6 hours ago, TheJStale said:

Edit the misc01 file from Titavius with the instructions from Rev? ok I will try that.

The instructions from Rev say to change 3 to 2  under stage in slot 0 in the 00002 file but in Titavius' file, its already changed to 2

then there was something else i must have done, ill double check