Does anyone have a huge fantasy caw collection that they can share? (With videos of CAWS)

setho123113

Hello, I am Seth, I have some explaining to do. When I was younger, maybe like 13 or 12. (I don’t remember) I didn’t know much about the wwe2k14 community creations. Just downloading random caws. What’s worse is that, I really screwed up by accidentally transferring the caws that I downloaded, to my RGH2 Xbox 360. when I put the caws back onto my retail Xbox 360, it ended up corrupted. I was very upset, what I need for everyone that is reading this post. Is if you guys have any fantasy caws.  Or if you guys know anyone that might have fighting game caws for an example.  Like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Dead Or Alive. Those caws I need for anyone to find. It’s not much, but I would love if anyone could find those caws. And put them on a collection of fantasy caws. So me and other people could enjoy them. (If they enjoy fantasy caws as much as I do)

I am saying it in the nicest way possible.

and if anyone finds those specific caws that they may, or may not have.
P.M. me or say something in the reply tab if you guys want.

Thanks,

Seth

P.S. Can someone provide a blank save game so I can inject the caws using the caw injector as well?

source.gif

P.P.S.  I highly doubt you guys might have these CAWS. but if you guys do. PM me.

thanks,

Edited by setho123113

• 3 months later...

I just made a bunch of my own fantasy cars for wwe 2k19 I guess, but not already existing fantasy games. 

It inspired me to make my own storyline based on the caws I created I was thinking about rpg maker or something and then uploading videos of the Mather switching the storyline using 2k19 and rpgmaker 

• 8 months later...

yeah guys. I have been searching for a while now. it's a big shame that I can't find anyone who has any Fantasy CAWS from 2K14 on Xbox 360 still on their HDD yet. because I even tried getting a hold of some people that did custom shows with some fantasy character CAWS.  but they unfortunately didn't respond via email, or comments. 

(also those H*ntai character, and Dead Or Alive character CAW Videos that I linked were made by the creator of the video. he actually told me in a DeviantArt note that his old house where he had the saves and everything. unfortunately burned down to the ground a long time ago. the guy is going through a lot right now because both his puppy, and his brother died recently. and he's going through a tough time right now. I honestly felt horrible for the guy.)