How to activate "Unused" Slot in CCT??

RatedR77

Hello, I have read the Modding FAQ and the Modding Wiki, but there is nothing that describes how to activate "Unused" Slot Types.

I am trying to install a Crush Mod, and his name and Slot ID 791 is in CCT, but is Unused in Slot Type.

I opened Data Editor to see if there is a way to activate this slot, but I didn´t find any way to do that, just a way to unlock alternate attires, which I did for Crush and assigned the attire slot to Slot ID 22. There is no Slot ID 791 to choose when you are assigning attire slots. only 1 to 99.

And in CCT there is no slot 22, it starts on slot 100.

What am I doing wrong???

If I can see the name in CCT on an unused slot type, isn´t it possible to install the mod on that?

I injected the .pac files on slot 791, but that did not get the mod into the game...

Thankful for any help on this!

20200916004040-212.73.172.231.PNG

Hello! Based on my experience you can definitely use those slot. I'm not sure what they mean by ''Unused'' maybe they were slot or superstars that were on the game on previous versions but I was able to install some superstars like Rhea Ripley in one of those unused slot. You just have to download the pofo file and installed in it. I check the data editor and there is a slot for Crush on the attire unlocker, just look by the name of the wrestler instead of the slot. If I missed something or didn't explain myself just ask me. I'm not an expert but I can gladly help if I can.

15 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Hello! Based on my experience you can definitely use those slot. I'm not sure what they mean by ''Unused'' maybe they were slot or superstars that were on the game on previous versions but I was able to install some superstars like Rhea Ripley in one of those unused slot. You just have to download the pofo file and installed in it. I check the data editor and there is a slot for Crush on the attire unlocker, just look by the name of the wrestler instead of the slot. If I missed something or didn't explain myself just ask me. I'm not an expert but I can gladly help if I can.

Hi, thank´s for your reply.

I tried to install via the slot in the picture in CCT, but the mod does not appear in the game. I can´t install the pofo file in CCT, it does not allow me to do that, the option is all shadowed out, so I can´t choose it.

7 minutes ago, LN77 said:

Hi, thank´s for your reply.

I tried to install via the slot in the picture in CCT, but the mod does not appear in the game. I can´t install the pofo file in CCT, it does not allow me to do that, the option is all shadowed out, so I can´t choose it.

Open the pofo file with DE and check if everything in there is correct. Also, maybe try to install the mod in another unused slot like 793 maybe? The same happened to me trying to install Mankind and Dude Love. I don't remember exactly how I fixed it but those method helped me. On thing is for sure, you can install a mod in an unused slot. At least I have. 

7 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Open the pofo file with DE and check if everything in there is correct. Also, maybe try to install the mod in another unused slot like 793 maybe? The same happened to me trying to install Mankind and Dude Love. I don't remember exactly how I fixed it but those method helped me. On thing is for sure, you can install a mod in an unused slot. At least I have. 

I managed to solve it, I found a video tutorial on YT, and in that they installed the pac files in CCT, then started the game, and when you are in the menu in the game, the pressed Alt+Ent to jump out of the game with it running in the background, they had CCT running when they started the game, so in CCT they added pofo and moveset files and then returned to the game. In game menu they edited a random superstar to force a game save, and then they started a match with the new mod. And it worked for me too!! 😀

Thank´s for your help by the way, even if I solved it with a YT video. The steps in what order to do things are apparantly very important. 😊

I have another question.

I want to install a Mod for Adam Bomb (Mod Slot 951), but this slot is not in the CCT-list, the SlotID list ends on slot 938 in my CCT.

How do I proceed? Do I need to unlock an attire slot in Data Editor first or do I have to copy this mod over an existing character in the game? Or on a mod slot that is listed that I am not going to use?

What do I do? 😊

13 hours ago, LN77 said:

I have another question.

I want to install a Mod for Adam Bomb (Mod Slot 951), but this slot is not in the CCT-list, the SlotID list ends on slot 938 in my CCT.

How do I proceed? Do I need to unlock an attire slot in Data Editor first or do I have to copy this mod over an existing character in the game? Or on a mod slot that is listed that I am not going to use?

What do I do? 😊

What I would do is use one of those mod that I know I wouldn't use. Like maybe Haku or something.

10 hours ago, LexRed said:

What I would do is use one of those mod that I know I wouldn't use. Like maybe Haku or something.

Thank´s for your reply! I ended up using an Unused SlotID for Character Nikki Cross in CCT for him. Worked great! 🙂