Refat's Modding Thread: Giulia 2022, Matt Morgan, Mark Henry 2002 Released! Bruiser Bedlam, Abyss, Mil Muertes, Prince Iaukea, Kaitlyn 2K14, Kawada Toshiaki, Ridge Holland, Valkyrie

Refat

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: An Announcement!

sorry for writing this in modding thread. but I had to. a shithole who thinks himself as human being is writing a book of lies in his twitter about me for no reason. I am in a hospital bed posting this. It's not much but have to do for now. hopefully the full report will be sent to my mail soon and I'll post that as well if I am healthy enough to do so. pray for me if you can.

175682197-4125109667546731-4703633694844

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. My situation got worse later that day when I was last active online which was like 15 days ago. Shifted to ICU. Was there for 6 days. 70% of my lungs got affected. But hopefully I am out of danger now. Got back home 2 days ago. It'll take some time to recover. I am just really happy to be alive. Thanks for the prayer and support. Need more for the recovery. So please keep them coming.

• Like 10
  • Yes! 2

On 11/28/2020 at 2:13 PM, tekken57 said:

Hey @tekken57, Thanks for doing up facial animations for this. Just download and tried this in my game, Mouth moves but not a wide action, was it supposed to be like this?

Edited by Stylesismilo

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Chyna Royal Rumble '99
5 hours ago, Skeemo said:

maxaaaa work !   try to create a compatible to creation studio,!

Thanks. Unfortunately direct ported models are not possible to make CC compatible. The one's you see ported but cc compatible are either from older 2k series (15-18) or shrinkwrapped from the original models.

In game. Still WIP.

Screenshot-2021-05-25-192344.png

• Like 5
  • Woo 2

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Chyna Royal Rumble '99 Rleased!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Aja Smith WIP, Chyna Royal Rumble '99 Rleased!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Aja Smith Released!!! Chyna Royal Rumble '99
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Red Velvet WIP, Aja Smith, Chyna Royal Rumble '99 Released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Red Velvet, Aja Smith, Chyna Royal Rumble '99 Released!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Sunny WIP, Red Velvet, Aja Smith, Chyna Royal Rumble '99 Released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Sunny 2 Pack, Red Velvet, Aja Smith, Chyna Royal Rumble '99 Released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Anthony Ogogo WIP, Sunny 2 Pack, Red Velvet, Aja Smith, Chyna Royal Rumble '99 Released!!!