Refat's Modding Thread: Giulia 2022, Matt Morgan, Mark Henry 2002 Released! Bruiser Bedlam, Abyss, Mil Muertes, Prince Iaukea, Kaitlyn 2K14, Kawada Toshiaki, Ridge Holland, Valkyrie

Refat

On 11/30/2020 at 9:17 AM, Refat said:

Sorry bro I don't have that scene file anymore. But I didn't change the position of the base model which is Demon Balor. So you should be fine with just the objects extracted from both models and fit the attire accordingly. Also I resized the tna model to 102% if that helps.

No worries man. Adding animation facial meshes i.e. teeth, eyes, etc is causing my game to crash so I'm going create a complete new mod splicing the head mesh you ported onto a 2k19 model. 

26 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

No worries man. Adding animation facial meshes i.e. teeth, eyes, etc is causing my game to crash so I'm going create a complete new mod splicing the head mesh you ported onto a 2k19 model. 

Yeah. It was crashing when I was porting it too. Looking forward to your splice mod.

• Too Sweet 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Mayu Iwatani WIP, Kenzo Suzuki AAA released, James Storm TNA Impact! Released, Petey Williams TNA Impact! Released, Abby TLOU2 WIP
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Mayu Iwatani Released, Kenzo Suzuki AAA released, James Storm TNA Impact! Released, Petey Williams TNA Impact! Released, Abby TLOU2 WIP
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Debra WIP, Lana 2020, Bret Hart SS '97, Mayu Iwatani, Kenzo Suzuki AAA, James Storm TNA Impact!, Abby TLOU2 WIP
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Debra, Lana 2020, Bret Hart SS '97, Mayu Iwatani, Kenzo Suzuki AAA, James Storm TNA Impact!, Abby TLOU2 WIP
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Green & Red SVR11, Debra, Lana 2020, Bret Hart SS '97, Mayu Iwatani, Kenzo Suzuki AAA, James Storm TNA Impact!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Will Hobbs Preview, Green & Red SVR11, Debra, Lana 2020, Bret Hart SS '97, Mayu Iwatani, Kenzo Suzuki AAA
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Will Hobbs '21, Green & Red SVR11, Debra, Lana 2020, Bret Hart SS '97, Mayu Iwatani, Kenzo Suzuki AAA
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Finlay SVR11, Will Hobbs '21, Green & Red SVR11, Debra, Lana 2020, Bret Hart SS '97, Mayu Iwatani
On 10/26/2020 at 6:21 AM, Refat said:

Thanks brother. Your tutorials, tools and personal help made all of these possible.

Hey Made the Hurricane theme in my media post for anyone that wants the music to go along with it If you want to download it to throw it into your Hurricane download im cool