Refat's Modding Thread: Giulia 2022, Matt Morgan, Mark Henry 2002 Released! Bruiser Bedlam, Abyss, Mil Muertes, Prince Iaukea, Kaitlyn 2K14, Kawada Toshiaki, Ridge Holland, Valkyrie

Refat

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Chris Sabin TNA Impact WIP, Low Ki - Hitman released, Homicide TNA Impact! Port Released, Chyna 2K20 Full Port Released !!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port WIP, Chris Sabin TNA Impact WIP, Low Ki - Hitman released, Homicide TNA Impact! Port Released, Chyna 2K20 Full Port Released !!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port Released, Chris Sabin TNA Impact Released, Low Ki - Hitman released, Homicide TNA Impact! Port Released, Chyna 2K20 Full Port Released !!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Christopher Daniels TNA Impact! Released, Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port Released, Chris Sabin TNA Impact Released, Low Ki - Hitman released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Abby TLOU2 WIP, Christopher Daniels TNA Impact! Released, Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port Released, Chris Sabin TNA Impact Released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Petey Williams TNA Impact WIP, Abby TLOU2 WIP, Christopher Daniels TNA Impact! Released, Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port Released, Chris Sabin TNA Impact Released!!!
28 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Your TNA ports are looking awesome. For the textures, have you tried using a program called materialize? It removes the lighting from the textures 

Thanks. I'll certainly try that.

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Petey Williams TNA Impact! Released, Abby TLOU2 WIP, Christopher Daniels TNA Impact! Released, Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port Released, Chris Sabin TNA Impact Released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: James Storm TNA Impact! WIP, Petey Williams TNA Impact! Released, Abby TLOU2 WIP, Christopher Daniels TNA Impact! Released, Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port Released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: James Storm TNA Impact! Released, Petey Williams TNA Impact! Released, Abby TLOU2 WIP, Christopher Daniels TNA Impact! Released, Greg Hamilton 2K20 Port Released!!!
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Mayu Iwatani WIP, James Storm TNA Impact! Released, Petey Williams TNA Impact! Released, Abby TLOU2 WIP, Christopher Daniels TNA Impact! Released!!!
3 hours ago, tekken57 said:

@Refat really enjoying using your Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams mods. Going to add facial anims to Petey Williams, which wrester yobj did you use as a base for this mod?

Thank you. It's hard to remember. But I think I used Demon Balor as base.

• Like 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Kenzo Suzuki AAA released, Mayu Iwatani WIP, James Storm TNA Impact! Released, Petey Williams TNA Impact! Released, Abby TLOU2 WIP
23 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Worked on some tweaks to your Daniels, created facial anims, 3d gear and beard and also created entrance gear. I can upload the changes if you want:

20201127152722-1.jpg

20201127152731-1.jpg

Amazing! Of course you can upload.

@Refat I'm working on your Petey Williams at the moment. Can you possible send me the 3dsmax scene file where you positioned the TNA model?

I am adding entrance gear and if I have the model positioned in the way you did it, I don't need to reposition the bones to align the entrance meshes.  

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

46 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

@Refat I'm working on your Petey Williams at the moment. Can you possible send me the 3dsmax scene file where you positioned the TNA model?

I am adding entrance gear and if I have the model positioned in the way you did it, I don't need to reposition the bones to align the entrance meshes.  

Sorry bro I don't have that scene file anymore. But I didn't change the position of the base model which is Demon Balor. So you should be fine with just the objects extracted from both models and fit the attire accordingly. Also I resized the tna model to 102% if that helps.

Edited by Refat
  • Too Sweet 1