Refat's Modding Thread: Giulia 2022, Matt Morgan, Mark Henry 2002 Released! Bruiser Bedlam, Abyss, Mil Muertes, Prince Iaukea, Kaitlyn 2K14, Kawada Toshiaki, Ridge Holland, Valkyrie

Refat

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho WIP, Natsupoi, Nick Aldis, Kenny Dykstra SVR08, Giulia, Kazushi Sakuraba Released!! Maxine, Utami Hayashishita, Johnny B Badd
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho, Marcus Anthony, Lance Cade SVR09, Gregory Helms SVR08 Released!! Natsupoi, Nick Aldis, Kenny Dykstra SVR08, Giulia, Kazushi Sakuraba
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Saya Kamitani WIP, Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho, Marcus Anthony, Lance Cade SVR09, Gregory Helms SVR08 Released!! Natsupoi, Nick Aldis, Kenny Dykstra SVR08, Giulia
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Lawrence Taylor, Saya Kamitani WIP, Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho, Marcus Anthony, Lance Cade SVR09, Gregory Helms SVR08 Released!! Natsupoi, Nick Aldis, Kenny Dykstra SVR08
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Brody King, Utami Hayashishita '22, Bertha Faye, Abdullah The Butcher, Lawrence Taylor, Saya Kamitani WIP, Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho, Marcus Anthony, Lance Cade SVR09, Gregory Helms SVR08
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Brody King, Utami Hayashishita '22, Abdullah The Butcher, Lawrence Taylor, Saya Kamitani Released!!! Bertha Faye, Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho, Marcus Anthony, Lance Cade SVR09, Gregory Helms SVR08
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Darius Martin WIP, Brody King, Utami Hayashishita '22, Abdullah The Butcher, Lawrence Taylor, Saya Kamitani Released!!! Bertha Faye, Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho, Marcus Anthony, Lance Cade SVR09
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Jeff Cobb, Darius Martin WIP, Brody King, Utami Hayashishita '22, Abdullah The Butcher, Lawrence Taylor, Saya Kamitani Released!!! Bertha Faye, Tori, Mike Awesome, L.A. Park, Hijo de L.A. Park, Ram Kaicho, Marcus Anthony
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Jimmy The King, AZM, Mina Shirakawa, Jeff Cobb, Darius Martin WIP, Brody King, Utami Hayashishita '22, Abdullah The Butcher, Lawrence Taylor, Saya Kamitani Released!!! Bertha Faye, Tori, Mike Awesome
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Jimmy The King, Darius Martin, AZM, Mina Shirakawa, Candice Michelle SVR09, Jesse SVR09 Released!! Jeff Cobb WIP, Brody King, Utami Hayashishita '22, Abdullah The Butcher, Lawrence Taylor, Saya Kamitani
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Rush, Barry Horowitz, Stacy Keibler 2K22, Jeff Cobb WIP, Jimmy The King, Darius Martin, AZM, Mina Shirakawa, Candice Michelle SVR09, Jesse SVR09 Released!! Brody King, Utami Hayashishita '22
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Ashley Massaro, Rush, Barry Horowitz, Stacy Keibler 2K22, Jeff Cobb WIP, Jimmy The King, Darius Martin, AZM, Mina Shirakawa, Candice Michelle SVR09, Jesse SVR09 Released!! Brody King
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Ashley Massaro, Rush, Barry Horowitz, Stacy Keibler 2K22, Jeff Cobb Released!! Jimmy The King, Darius Martin, AZM, Mina Shirakawa, Candice Michelle SVR09, Jesse SVR09
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Modding Thread: Kevin Thorn, Marcus Cor Von, Luna Vachon, Mayu Iwatani '22, AKI Man, Doink 2K22 WIP, Ashley Massaro, Rush, Barry Horowitz, Stacy Keibler 2K22, Jeff Cobb Released!!

Nice work here, the first time I thought, but who is this K'ptain Karisma? or Captain IK.A? :p

Jokes aside, nice textures on Mayu Iwatani, beautiful, Doink is terrifyingly beautiful too !

Keep up the good work 

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Hey man, I just wanted to post that I think you're insanely talented. You're really, really good at this, and have been for quite a while.

I'm glad some modders are still producing content for 2K19 (I personally don't think 2K22 is all that), and it's awesome how you produce mods of more obscure characters, yet with such incredible likeness. Tori, Stacy Kiebler, Sunny, Kimberly Page, Debra, Harley Race, and Chyna are among some of my favorite mods of yours I use.

Out of curiosity, will Luna have an entrance attire? Not requesting, just wondering (and I suppose, hoping). She looks amazing. I have a slot for Luna and an older mod I'm using, but I definitely intend to upgrade with your model when she's released.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing your talents with us so we can continue to customize and create our own versions of the greatest wrestling game roster ever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

3 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Hey man, I just wanted to post that I think you're insanely talented. You're really, really good at this, and have been for quite a while.

I'm glad some modders are still producing content for 2K19 (I personally don't think 2K22 is all that), and it's awesome how you produce mods of more obscure characters, yet with such incredible likeness. Tori, Stacy Kiebler, Sunny, Kimberly Page, Debra, Harley Race, and Chyna are among some of my favorite mods of yours I use.

Out of curiosity, will Luna have an entrance attire? Not requesting, just wondering (and I suppose, hoping). She looks amazing. I have a slot for Luna and an older mod I'm using, but I definitely intend to upgrade with your model when she's released.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing your talents with us so we can continue to customize and create our own versions of the greatest wrestling game roster ever. 

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Luna won't have any entrance attire.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

i think it should be more extensive 

Luna_Vachon.jpg

aGxZi6i1eedT5xRl3wuqY2U8apF.jpg

And none of those are from that articular attire I did. You are always welcome to do any attire or facepaint you want. Just credit me for the base. Thanks.

Edited by Refat

On 12/23/2021 at 7:02 PM, Refat said:

Thanks to @DFM85for the base.Screenshot-2021-12-23-230344.png

Hi bro,

sorry for trouble have you ever released this Jerry Lynn mod? 

Thanks again for all the beautiful mods you are creating.

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1