Hogan mod has 200% Health??

CaptainDClarke

15 minutes ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Hey guys. Does anybody know why my Hulk Hogan mod can take a beating for over half a match before the green health bar even starts to drop? 

Thanks!

Hi, You have to go to the attributes setting in create moveset and adjust them. A lot of the stats were set above 100. The second thing you need to adjust is the HIT POINT RATIO in the Superstar edit menu .Ensure it adds up to 4000 points.

No point setting the attributes above 100 points for Hulk Hogan  in Data Editor as it takes too long for the health meter to be depleted and you'll hardly get the Hogan  comeback prompt .

4 minutes ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Thanks man! Do you know if the Hulkster comeback sequence and taunts from 2k20 have been ported to 2k19? That would be pretty sweet!

if im not mistaken, i dont think they were ever taken out

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Thanks man! Do you know if the Hulkster comeback sequence and taunts from 2k20 have been ported to 2k19? That would be pretty sweet!

7 minutes ago, mattfick said:

if im not mistaken, i dont think they were ever taken out

Some of the 2k20 Hogan taunts were ported but the hand and finger animations aren't working in 19.

The 2k20 Hogan comeback wouldn't work in 19 as it contains lots of data in other files which can't be ported over to 19. Comebacks like  Hogan's are very complex motions and just will not work without additional data. Though IMO the 2k15 animation is better while the 2k20 motion looks a bit janky .

The ported 2k15 comeback  works because the developers did not remove the data placed in other files from the game , even though they removed the base animation and bits of other data after 2k15.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Any idea where I can find the 2k15 Hulkster comeback and taunts? 

Thanks again man. Certainly appreciated! I'm new to this and have spent the last 2 weeks of my life reading these forums. :)

3 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Thanks again man. Certainly appreciated! I'm new to this and have spent the last 2 weeks of my life reading these forums. :)

azn has the vanilla files here

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ADxEug3D2tmSkZs&id=DB1E8E129D8322FF!105122&cid=DB1E8E129D8322FF

i have no idea where it would be, but the files are there, happy hunting lol

6 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

The 2k15 Hogan taunts and comeback motions are included in the ported moves pack on this thread which you will find if you scroll down the first post (first