The Howard Finkel Project (Fabulous Freebirds added!)

denbigh7

I wanted to upload this months ago to honor the passing of everyone's favorite ring announcer, Howard Finkel, but alas.....life got in the way.

I've created some custom calls by the Fink that I wasn't able to find elsewhere - (The Fabulous Freebirds, The Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy Smith, Barry Windham, Mike Rotundo, Jesse Ventura, Cowboy Bob Orton, Ken Patera, Captain Louis Albano.) 

I've also included some "from" calls by the Fink (for example "From Sweetwater, TX...."). 

Also, some random theme songs that I've made or come across (Born in the USA, SNME's original theme, Eye of the Tiger, Cprl. Kirchner, etc.) 

I even included some random Gorilla Monsoon wav files I was testing to see if any commentary could be replaced. I couldn't get it to work, but would love for someone else to try. 

I plan on doing some more custom Finkel calls in the future, hopefully Terry Funk, Adrian Adonis, etc.....some of the 80's stars that we don't have calls for.

Hope you guys can find these useful.

https://mega.nz/folder/EN1jTS7R#Xit83KTn1-PQZjPskVktFQ

Edited by denbigh7
update
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...