Theme Music After Victory

Robert Lake

Why won't some of the superstars theme song play after the match most of them are modded superstars I've tried to go in victory and data editor but nothing seems to work. What shall I do?

Thanks in advance

On 9/6/2020 at 2:30 AM, Robert Lake said:

I didn't even know that wiki existed thank you know I can go on there and see if I can answer my own question

For those that didn't know, the Modding Wiki is linked in the menu on top of the website and is also referenced and linked along with the Modding FAQ multiple times in the Read this first before posting post pinned on top of this very forum, which one is expected you to read first before posting. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 4:50 PM, Robert Lake said:

Why won't some of the superstars theme song play after the match most of them are modded superstars I've tried to go in victory and data editor but nothing seems to work. What shall I do?

Thanks in advance

Dont know if you have solved this problem yet, but have you checked the in-game "Create a Victory" settings for the superstar mods that dont have songs playing or the wrong song playing? I had a problem with the wrong song playing, and in some cases no song at all. And I got the tip from Red Rooster to set it up correctly in "Create a Victory" in the games creation menu. Just a thought!