Help! 2k19 wrestlers mods working on 2k16

KINGSWITCH

most mods are in 2k16 format. so some will work,some wont,Ā  i would say check & see

but the defaultĀ  2k18 & 2k19Ā  wrestlers will not work as they dont have 00A or 00C files witch are the texture files needed for the wrestlers and are different format of pac fileĀ 

2k17 will work but you have to change the format (if you have cct for 2k19 it automaticaly changes the format to 2k16) also some of the dlc for 18 have the C&A files so they should work after changing formats ( I would think)

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Too Sweet 1

On 8/31/2020 at 3:00 AM, mikeh2460 said:

No the codes are different.. but you can convert a 2k16 to 2k19

OK thanks for your suggestionĀ 

On 8/31/2020 at 6:10 AM, Fawuwu said:

most mods are in 2k16 format. so some will work,some wont,Ā  i would say check & see

but the defaultĀ  2k18 & 2k19Ā  wrestlers will not work as they dont have 00A or 00C files witch are the texture files needed for the wrestlers and are different format of pac fileĀ 

2k17 will work but you have to change the format (if you have cct for 2k19 it automaticaly changes the format to 2k16) also some of the dlc for 18 have the C&A files so they should work after changing formats ( I would think)

Thanks for the help.... I will surely check what you told .It will help a lot.Ā