TITLE BELT TUTORIAL PART 2. : The belt Control Data file

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

This is part 2 of  3 for the Title Belt Tutorial.

If you haven't gone through the first part, I will suggest you read that first.

Title belt management in entrances and title match introductions is handled by the evt_data file. The 000D data file in the evt_data holds this information.

We will be working with the evt_data_p10.pac file for this tutorial.

1. Open the file in pac editor. Double click on the F721....... file, highlight the 000D. and select UNCOMPRESS. Open the uncompressed file in notepad.

O9ujTKD.jpg

2. Here is a screenshot of the file. I have highlighted  3 entries which I will explain here.

The first entry here is for the belt with ID 0 which is the WWE Championship belt held by AJ Styles by default.

Here is the spreadsheet I posted in part 1 for reference

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14VXJAJxuXZGufibUDkvbEIjYpfpvagmGM8uE_wh6Pmg/edit#gid=0

The 500000 is the ID for the belt video file which plays after the introductions in the ring. These are the files located in the  2K19\movies\titantron folder named as bel_XXXX. The first file in this folder is the bel_0000_0_0.bk2. The 5 is not part of the file. It looks to me like an identifier of some sort.

The 5004 and 2004 are the ID's of the belt props in the pac\prop folder for that title.

The 5XXX files are the curved belts which are placed around the waist in champion entrances. 

If a champion entrance is assigned , the 2XXX belt is loaded instead. This can be changed to different values.

The 211732 and 211632 are string ID's in decimal format. These are string ID's for the title name in the entrance nameplate which is separate from the string ID's in the menu.

We convert both numbers to hex .211732 in hex is 3 3B 14, 211632 in hex is 3 3A B0.

nBSNHKw.jpg

Let's open the string file and look up these string ID's 3 3B 14 and  3 3A B0.

The string_win.pac file is opened in wrestleminus and both Hex Ref ID's located.

Here is a screenshot.

The 33AB0 just has WWE  and the 33B14 just has the WWE Logo.

This is because the game will automatically add the word CHAMPION/CHAMPIONS  in the entrance nameplate.

You will notice the string names after it like MILLION DOLLAR WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT etc dont have champion after the name. These are nameplate strings referenced in the 000D file.

K1h63Kq.jpg

Now lets look at the  3 disabled / unused belt slots i mentioned in part 1

The removed Light Heavyweight Championship belt (slot 14 in hex)

The removed ECW World television championship belt (slot 2B in hex)

The unused belt slot 4B .

Here is a screenshot with the first two slots highlighted as the developers left over some of the data for these slots in the file.

The ID's in this file are listed in decimal format. Belt slot 14 will be slot 20 here (14 converted to decimal is 20)

belt slot 2B is 4 3 in decimal and belt slot 4B is 75 which is not listed in the file.

The 502000 is the belt video data which the game reads to know which belt video to play as I explained earlier.

The bel_0020_0_0.bk2 is the light Heavyweight title belt video file. 

the 5028 and 2660 are the prop ID's for the Light Heavyweight title belts. These have been removed in 2k19. If you want to use these belts, you can copy the prop files over from 18. Alternatively, if you want to use this slot for a custom mod belt, you can rename the prop ID's to these two 5028.pac  and 2660.pac

211716 and 211616 are the nameplate strings . Converted to hex gives 3 3B 04 AND 3 3A A0 respectively.

If you look at the string file screenshot I posted above, you will see the string 3 3B 04 is listed as LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT. You can edit this string to the name of the title you want or leave as it is.

The ECW belt 43 hasn't got a belt video file, which is why the entry for the belt video is 0 . The prop ID's are 5050.pac and 2917.pac which have been removed in 2k19.

You can use these prop ID's if you are replacing in that slot.

AcI6Yhy.jpg

Lastly let's look at the hidden belt slot 4B which is not listed in the file.

I will add a new row for the belt after the ID 61 . Remember in part 1 I added an unused pro ID 2023 to the file. I can look through the 5XXX prop files to check for an unused ID . I will use 5053 as it's unused in the game.

Here is a screenshot with the new row ID 75 inserted .

75 is 4B in hex as I have stated earlier.

The 507500 is the ID for the belt video. If you have a belt video fot the title, you can place the video in the 2k19\movies\titantron folder and name the file as

bel_0075_0_0.bk2.

The 5023 and 2023 are the ID's I used  for the prop belt files. (5053.pac and 2023.pac )

The 211745 is the nameplate ID. In the second screenshot below, You will see I added a new string ID 3 3B 22 after 3 3B 21 which I named AEW WORLD.

This string will be displayed as AEW WORLD CHAMPION in the entrance. Converting 33B22 to decimal gives 211746. This explains the two entries of 211746 in the file.

hzlq9el.jpg

ZxOe89y.jpg

After these modifications, save, open the evt_data_p10.pac file in pac editor and inject the 000D file into the 000D (use the INJECT AS BPE function)

Place the evt_data_p10.pac file back in the pac\evt folder.

THIS IS THE END OF PART 2.

The final part talks about the ring announcer data for title announcements.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Glorious 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to TITLE BELT TUTORIAL PART 2. : The belt Control Data file
  • 1 year later...
On 8/29/2020 at 1:37 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

This is part 2 of  3 for the Title Belt Tutorial.

If you haven't gone through the first part, I will suggest you read that first.

Title belt management in entrances and title match introductions is handled by the evt_data file. The 000D data file in the evt_data holds this information.

We will be working with the evt_data_p10.pac file for this tutorial.

1. Open the file in pac editor. Double click on the F721....... file, highlight the 000D. and select UNCOMPRESS. Open the uncompressed file in notepad.

O9ujTKD.jpg

2. Here is a screenshot of the file. I have highlighted  3 entries which I will explain here.

The first entry here is for the belt with ID 0 which is the WWE Championship belt held by AJ Styles by default.

Here is the spreadsheet I posted in part 1 for reference

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14VXJAJxuXZGufibUDkvbEIjYpfpvagmGM8uE_wh6Pmg/edit#gid=0

The 500000 is the ID for the belt video file which plays after the introductions in the ring. These are the files located in the  2K19\movies\titantron folder named as bel_XXXX. The first file in this folder is the bel_0000_0_0.bk2. The 5 is not part of the file. It looks to me like an identifier of some sort.

The 5004 and 2004 are the ID's of the belt props in the pac\prop folder for that title.

The 5XXX files are the curved belts which are placed around the waist in champion entrances. 

If a champion entrance is assigned , the 2XXX belt is loaded instead. This can be changed to different values.

The 211732 and 211632 are string ID's in decimal format. These are string ID's for the title name in the entrance nameplate which is separate from the string ID's in the menu.

We convert both numbers to hex .211732 in hex is 3 3B 14, 211632 in hex is 3 3A B0.

nBSNHKw.jpg

Let's open the string file and look up these string ID's 3 3B 14 and  3 3A B0.

The string_win.pac file is opened in wrestleminus and both Hex Ref ID's located.

Here is a screenshot.

The 33AB0 just has WWE  and the 33B14 just has the WWE Logo.

This is because the game will automatically add the word CHAMPION/CHAMPIONS  in the entrance nameplate.

You will notice the string names after it like MILLION DOLLAR WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT etc dont have champion after the name. These are nameplate strings referenced in the 000D file.

K1h63Kq.jpg

Now lets look at the  3 disabled / unused belt slots i mentioned in part 1

The removed Light Heavyweight Championship belt (slot 14 in hex)

The removed ECW World television championship belt (slot 2B in hex)

The unused belt slot 4B .

Here is a screenshot with the first two slots highlighted as the developers left over some of the data for these slots in the file.

The ID's in this file are listed in decimal format. Belt slot 14 will be slot 20 here (14 converted to decimal is 20)

belt slot 2B is 4 3 in decimal and belt slot 4B is 75 which is not listed in the file.

The 502000 is the belt video data which the game reads to know which belt video to play as I explained earlier.

The bel_0020_0_0.bk2 is the light Heavyweight title belt video file. 

the 5028 and 2660 are the prop ID's for the Light Heavyweight title belts. These have been removed in 2k19. If you want to use these belts, you can copy the prop files over from 18. Alternatively, if you want to use this slot for a custom mod belt, you can rename the prop ID's to these two 5028.pac  and 2660.pac

211716 and 211616 are the nameplate strings . Converted to hex gives 3 3B 04 AND 3 3A A0 respectively.

If you look at the string file screenshot I posted above, you will see the string 3 3B 04 is listed as LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT. You can edit this string to the name of the title you want or leave as it is.

The ECW belt 43 hasn't got a belt video file, which is why the entry for the belt video is 0 . The prop ID's are 5050.pac and 2917.pac which have been removed in 2k19.

You can use these prop ID's if you are replacing in that slot.

AcI6Yhy.jpg

Lastly let's look at the hidden belt slot 4B which is not listed in the file.

I will add a new row for the belt after the ID 61 . Remember in part 1 I added an unused pro ID 2023 to the file. I can look through the 5XXX prop files to check for an unused ID . I will use 5053 as it's unused in the game.

Here is a screenshot with the new row ID 75 inserted .

75 is 4B in hex as I have stated earlier.

The 507500 is the ID for the belt video. If you have a belt video fot the title, you can place the video in the 2k19\movies\titantron folder and name the file as

bel_0075_0_0.bk2.

The 5023 and 2023 are the ID's I used  for the prop belt files. (5053.pac and 2023.pac )

The 211745 is the nameplate ID. In the second screenshot below, You will see I added a new string ID 3 3B 22 after 3 3B 21 which I named AEW WORLD.

This string will be displayed as AEW WORLD CHAMPION in the entrance. Converting 33B22 to decimal gives 211746. This explains the two entries of 211746 in the file.

hzlq9el.jpg

ZxOe89y.jpg

After these modifications, save, open the evt_data_p10.pac file in pac editor and inject the 000D file into the 000D (use the INJECT AS BPE function)

Place the evt_data_p10.pac file back in the pac\evt folder.

THIS IS THE END OF PART 2.

The final part talks about the ring announcer data for title announcements.

Hi, I install the AEW WORLD Championship but the prop file doesn´t show up. I changes the name to 5053.pac and 2023.pac and still the problem.  How can I solve it?

11 hours ago, Joaking10 said:

Hi, I install the AEW WORLD Championship but the prop file doesn´t show up. I changes the name to 5053.pac and 2023.pac and still the problem.  How can I solve it?

Hi. Changing the name of the file will not change the ID. What title belt are you replacing ?

29 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Changing the name of the file will not change the ID. What title belt are you replacing ?

And how I change the ID? I do the step 1 to use the unused slots. I'm not replacing, I'm using the slot 4B. 

1 hour ago, Joaking10 said:

And how I change the ID? I do the step 1 to use the unused slots. I'm not replacing, I'm using the slot 4B. 

Slot 4B hasn't got any belts and no title announcement . If you want to use slot 4b, a few of the files in the game will need to be modified.

43 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Slot 4B hasn't got any belts and no title announcement . If you want to use slot 4b, a few of the files in the game will need to be modified.

I downloaded the aew world championship ( I used the slot 4B for the aew world championship) mod but i didn't want to replace the wwe spinner belt. So I rename the downloaded files to 5053.pac and 2023.pac then i do the step 1 and 2 of your tutorial to use the unused slots, the step 1 and step 2 works but the problem i have is when I'm in game during the entrance the belt doesn't show up and i also place the pac files in the prop folder. 

40 minutes ago, Joaking10 said:

I downloaded the aew world championship ( I used the slot 4B for the aew world championship) mod but i didn't want to replace the wwe spinner belt. So I rename the downloaded files to 5053.pac and 2023.pac then i do the step 1 and 2 of your tutorial to use the unused slots, the step 1 and step 2 works but the problem i have is when I'm in game during the entrance the belt doesn't show up and i also place the pac files in the prop folder. 

If you are using the files in that tutorial, you have to open the pac files for the belts in pac editor, extract the file inside and inject into the 5053 and 2023 files. You can't rename the pac files for the belt to 5053 and 2023. It wouldnt work that way.

25 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

If you are using the files in that tutorial, you have to open the pac files for the belts in pac editor, extract the file inside and inject into the 5053 and 2023 files. You can't rename the pac files for the belt to 5053 and 2023. It wouldnt work that way.

And how can i get a 5053.pac and 2023.pac files?

9 hours ago, Joaking10 said:

And how can i get a 5053.pac and 2023.pac files?

Hi. Those were the wrong files. Download and unzip this file. The files you need are here. These are linked to the unused slot. The 5068 and 2942 pac files. extract the pac file inside those of the belt mod and inject into these. If you have any issues, do let me know and Ill help you get it working.