Please Help Couldn't find Elimination Call names sound file in ra_m.pck for ingame superstars.

SKYSMACK

I couldn't find sounds like AJ Styles has been eliminated in my ra_m.pck file.... Does anyone know which file contains these elemination sounds? In 2k18 these sounds were in ra_m.pck file but couldn't find in 2k19. Please Help

Edited by SKYSMACK
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SKYSMACK said:

I couldn't find sounds like AJ Styles has been eliminated in my ra_m.pck file.... Does anyone know which file contains these elemination sounds? In 2k18 these sounds were in ra_m.pck file but couldn't find in 2k19. Please Help

The " XXXXX has been eliminated " announcement audio isn't placed in the ra_m.pk file in 2k19. 

These are in the patch_day1_dialogue.pck file mixed with some commentary audio from the game.The names aren't indexed in the XML file so you wouldn't find any names listed if you open the file in Sound Editor.

I had located some of the announcements but not all.

The "AJ Styles has been eliminated .....". is the audio with ID 24921029

"Drew Gulak has been eliminated .." is the audio with ID 917013269

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The " XXXXX has been eliminated " announcement audio isn't placed in the ra_m.pk file in 2k19. 

These are in the patch_day1_dialogue.pck file mixed with some commentary audio from the game.The names aren't indexed in the XML file so you wouldn't find any names listed if you open the file in Sound Editor.

I had located some of the announcements but not all.

The "AJ Styles has been eliminated .....". is the audio with ID 24921029

"Drew Gulak has been eliminated .." is the audio with ID 917013269

Thanks for your response bro 😊.... But patch_day1_dialogue.pck is showing only 7 wem files (all commentary lines) in sound editor 2019. 

Edited by SKYSMACK
  • Like 1

You can locate the ID’s. Just sort the ID’s in ascending order. I have most of the others indexes though I’ve not compared or kept count to see if there are other characters missing. I’ll send you a modified xml later on which the names I added are saved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can locate the ID’s. Just sort the ID’s in ascending order. I have most of the others indexes though I’ve not compared or kept count to see if there are other characters missing. I’ll send you a modified xml later on which the names I added are saved.

It will be great bro... I'll wait for your xml... Thanks a lot.. 😄

• Like 1