RED'S CINEMA 4D RENDERS

reddd

CREDIT GOES TO ALL THE MOD CREATORS! 
Welcome to my render pack collection. I update the render pack regularly so you might wanna come back and check for new renders once in a few days if you of course like the renders that come up with this pack. I wanna say thank you to some guys that helped me along the way, huge thanks to refat and veliction for taking their time and helping me make the renders look better. Also, thanks to Hova for the tutorial and rig. 

Please understand that these renders take a lot of time to make so i won't take requests, tho you can commission me to do renders.

You can contact me on discord. My ID: redd#5465

preview1_ae0686236f456c4df8f033f34d52883

preview2_ae0686236f456c4df8f033f34d52883

preview3_ae0686236f456c4df8f033f34d52883

DOWNLOAD LINK https://mega.nz/file/OQZh3Sya#IObpptEn9P_nBKUBEoyXH4x42q5KeacxyjrZrg-WYw8

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2020 at 10:59 AM, The Anti Source said:

He said he's not taking requests. Learn how to read or learn how to commission.

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Instead of being a dick and giving an asshole reply like "Learn how to Read" simply tell him to commission if he wanted a certain render. You people on this forum are miserable fucking losers, you're acting like a bitch on her period.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:23 PM, AVE425 said:

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Instead of being a dick and giving an asshole reply like "Learn how to Read" simply tell him to commission if he wanted a certain render. You people on this forum are miserable fucking losers, you're acting like a bitch on her period.

I understand you so far that if you asked in a polite way, there is no way to reply rude, even if your question was made based on an expectation that will not get a positive reply (because he already said no)

But to say  "You people on this forum are miserable fucking losers, you're acting like a bitch on her period." Is not better, than the answer you recived to your request.

But back to what this topic is about. Great job! 2k should hire you! @reddd

Edited by noobmodder
  • Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, AVE425 said:

Awww, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with a 7 month old post. :'(  Get well soon.

• Like 1