OP Overhaul!: The REVolution Continues.

RevFury

Well...Guess Who's Back. After quite some time away in addition to this spectacular year of returning CAWer's...and quite Frankly because I, along with the rest of the world was NOT a fan of 2K20, I've to decided to REV-ive my CAWing ways. For those of you who may not remember me I used to dabble in the Creating Arts as you can see below:

For those awaiting some new content from your good ol' Rev or if you're viewing my stuff for the first time here my first officially posted "CAW"ntent along with some Updates that were given along the way:

Update 27/08: So I've decided to announce a New Campaign Releasing Packs of Finished Creations at a Time, each with their own unique Themes aptly named Downladable "CAW"ntent. The First Package is set to be a Brood Pack complete with the Original and New Members of the Late 90's Faction.

Update 31/08: The Originals are Complete with the Final Edition..or shall I say EDGE-dition to the Family. Still unsure on Christian's Hair so please Vote on which you prefer in the Poll Listed Above. Thank You.

Custom Creation: Tazz
0906-Tazz-MSP.png

2 Attires:
-One Night Stand 2005
-One Night Stand 2006
0906-Tazz-Att.jpg
0906-Tazz-F01.jpg
0906-Tazz-F02.jpg

Custom Creation: Edge '99
0906-Edge-MSP.png

2 Attires:
-Brood 1998 (Magenta/"Guy"liner)
-April 1999 (Silver/Glasses)
0906-Edge-Att.jpg
0906-Edge-F01.jpg
0906-Edge-F02.jpg

Custom Creation: Gangrel
0906-Gangrel-MSP.png

2 Attires:
-Brood 1998 (Black Tights/Studded Boots)
-April 1999 (Indigo Tights/Flame Boots)
0906-Gangrel-Att.jpg
0906-Gangrel-F01.jpg
0906-Gangrel-F02.jpg

Custom Creation: Christian '99
2 Attires:
-April 1999 (White Shirt)
-Brood 1998 (Black Shirt)
*Please Note Only 1st Attire Shown until Final Hair is Chosen (Photo in Post Below). Please give input as I'm still unsure on which Hair is better. I'm definitely looking forward to your opinions on which you prefer.*

Custom Creation: Matt Hardy '99
0906-Matt-MSP.png

2 Attires:
-RAW 09.06.1999
-RAW 09.20.1999
0906-Matt-Att.jpg
0906-Matt-F01.jpg
0906-Matt-F02.jpg

Custom Creation: Jeff Hardy '99
0906-Jeff-MSP.png

2 Attires:
-RAW 09.06.1999
-RAW 09.20.1999
0906-Jeff-Att.jpg
0906-Jeff-F01.jpg
0906-Jeff-F02.jpg

Custom Creation: Terri Runnels

0914-Terri-MSP.png

2 Attires:
-SmackDown! 10.21.1999
-SmackDown! 10.28.1999

0914-Terri-Att.jpg
0914-Terri-F01.jpg
0914-Terri-F02.jpg

Alt. Attire: Lita '00
0908-Lita-MSP.png
Details:
.Hair Color Corrections (Both Attires)
.1st Attire Includes Shirt (Entrance Only)

2 Attires:
-Fully Loaded 2000
-Armageddon 2000
0908-Lita-A01.jpg
0908-Lita-A02.jpg
0908-Lita-F01.jpg
0908-Lita-F02.jpg

Tell me if there are any last minute suggestions and expect some In-Game Screens following Studio Previews.

Edited by RevFury
  • Like 1

Thank you Very Much Swooog.

As Promised here are the In Game Screens of the Human Suplex Machine

0822-Tazz-IG1.png

0822-Tazz-IG2.png

Any Last Minute Suggestions?

Feedback as Always is Greatly Appreciated and more than Accepted.

• Like 1

Although the lack of editing the Hair Length has Truly saddened me this Year, a preview of Retro Christian Studio Shot's and info on my new Campaign are in the OP.

I actually attempted to do a Double Hair Glitch with 2 Long Hair's that looked really great in the CAW Studio but apparently it's impossible to use as it causes the game to Crash. Any and all help, advice or suggestions on either how to get a working Double Hair or a Different Hair that may end up looking better please feel free to share it with me.

Here's some In Game Screens of Gangrel to follow the Studio Shots posted earlier in the OP.

0829-Gangrel-IG1.jpg

Also not sure which hair to go for on Christian so I'm calling on a little help from the Community. Please Vote for which you like better and as always I look forward to any and all input.

Retro Edge Joins the Family completing the "Original" Section of the Brood Mega Pack DL"C" Officially Licensed by Your's Truly.

0831-Brood-MSP.jpg

0831-Edge-MSP.jpg

The Resurrected New Brood include 2 More Editions Soon to be...awoken?

• Like 1

Just thought I'd inform everyone that the Downloadable "CAW"ntent "Brood Pack" has been completed with the New Set of Brothers who joined forces with Gangrel in the Final Incarnation of the Faction:

EhBmtGbWsAAYy1R?format=jpg&name=large

EhHLS8JWkAMAZCd?format=jpg&name=large

Please if there are any last minute Suggestions Fire Away! If Not expect these 5 Brood Dwellers to be uploaded after the Preferable Christian Hair is Decided. Still not Sure if I should Stick with B or go for Hair A?

Along with the Vast Array of Updated Studio Shots and Cover Pages for each Creation I'm still left with the Question of Christian's Hair Choice. I tried a Poll and I've asked for the community's opnions and help. So one Final Time before the 5 Piece Brood MEGA Pack is Uploaded (also including Edge, Gangrel and the Hardyz) Please weigh in on Which Christian Hair is best suited. 

0906-Christian-HCP.jpg

You see I HATE the lack of length on Hair B, and Hair A may be just a tad too long. Either Way out please give your thoughts on all of these Creations. Side note on Lita; She is the innitial in a TriFecta Pack known as "Third-Party Hardys" also including, and soon to be previewed Terri Runnels and P.S. Michael Hayes (Thank you MrMorbid for giving me the excellent idea)

Terri Added....and much like his WWE Career Christian is still ignored :/

On 9/12/2020 at 12:09 PM, Petchy said:

Any ETA on the Taz man? Love those attires!

Depending on the Status of Taz, it's weather or not the #ECWLives Team would like to collaborate on a Possible One Night Stand Project. If not or even if so I may possibly upload him by the week's end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed Reply but at this time for download is Tazz (#RevFury, #ONS01, #Taz) & The Original Brood Member himself Gangrel (#RevFury, #Brood01, #Gangrel)

Once Christian's Hair is decided by any Community input he and Edge will be Available for Download as Well :) 

Thank you everyone, and expect More in the weeks to follow,

Rev.