Hulk Hogan

KJ SimsJr

How do I get the hulk hogan to rip the correct shirt that the attire has rather than the default shirt also for some reason the boa isn't working correctly when he gets prepared to take it off it seems to turn into some little short thing

The shirt and boa prop objects that rip/get taken off at the end of the entrance are part of the entrance file, while the ones he wears before that are part of the character chXXXYZ.pac file. You'll have to match the object and/or it's texture to the shirt on the model in the chXXXYZ.pac file.

If you want a different shirt to rip with each attire, you might want to do a workaround similar to what @squaredcirclefan did with Charlotte's robes where each attire would be it's own copy of the entrance file with a differently textured shirt and/or boa prop.

On a side note, the removable boa prop is a different model in the ported entrance because the original WWE 2k15 boa prop would cause crashes in WWE 2k19 games.

aznblusuazn  did a few 2k19 hogan entrance evts before he retired grab the one (or ones) you need and copy them to you pac folder & rebuild the def

also you need a different entrance for each shirt here is a tutorial for having different entrances

i am working on my hogans as well so if you have anymore questions on it dm me and i will either help or send you to the right person

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

I can't seem to access Azn's stuff anymore. I think the link is dead. Do you know where I could find the Hogan entrance evt files for WCW shirt?

Here :