assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

BlindedByTheGrace

15 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

is it possible to change that so they go full screen in every arena? 

Yes its possible. What you need to do it open the assetconv_p30.pac file in hXD, perform a hex search for 8201 (182 is Brie Bella's ch ID in hexadecimal), add the two 01's as shown in red, then save. 

RfnKSnR.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

thanks. how do you convert pac numbers so easily to hex? 

You just use a hex converter or use the Windows 10 calculator set to Programmer mode .

Hi, so I'm having this issue where I imported Kris Statlander over Liv Morgan, and now she comes out to the Riott Squad theme, which was changed to Ruby Soho's theme, every single time. And also, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish are coming out to Adam Cole's theme song. I have this assetconv_p30.pac installed, and I have it all set up correctly in data editor, and when you go to Create an Entrance it's all correct, but the second I load into a match, in the entrance, their themes are wrong, but the victory theme is fine.. it makes zero sense.

hey idk if this is a stupid question but is michael cole's titantron able to be played by default? because all of his other gfx play when i assign them to his slot except the titantron

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

hey idk if this is a stupid question but is michael cole's titantron able to be played by default? because all of his other gfx play when i assign them to his slot except the titantron

Hi,

No. There isn’t any data in the file for titantrons in the announcer slots apart from Corey Graves.

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

dang ok .. one more question and this is probably the wrong thread to ask but do you have jerry lawler's call names ripped from 2K20?

Hi,

You should be able to find lots of 2k20 ring announcer names on this thread through the links provided

By the way, I have added the data for slot 150 (Michael Cole) to the assetconv_p30 .pac file. Redownload the zip on page 1 and place the updated file in your game.

21 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

You should be able to find lots of 2k20 ring announcer names on this thread through the links provided

By the way, I have added the data for slot 150 (Michael Cole) to the assetconv_p30 .pac file. Redownload the zip on page 1 and place the updated file in your game.

Thanks! There unfortunately isn't a set of jerry lawler call names in there

On 1/13/2022 at 3:45 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Yes its possible. What you need to do it open the assetconv_p30.pac file in hXD, perform a hex search for 8201 (182 is Brie Bella's ch ID in hexadecimal), add the two 01's as shown in red, then save. 

RfnKSnR.jpg

How did you know where to place the 01's? I'm trying to make The Rock's titantron full screen.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

I'm trying to get Summer Rae's minitron working, if I select her minitron in data editor is still doesn't work in game, do you know why that is? 

Hi,

Do you have the character installed in slot 920? What happens if you select a minitron in create entrance mode? What entrance have you assigned to the character?

1 hour ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi. I have her installed into slot 920, and I use the Summer Rae entrance 00389 in data editor

Have you tried to see if a minitron in the game works with the entrance? Select a minitron in create entrance and see if it loads. If it does, then its an issue with the minitron file. can you send a link to the file if possible?

I went back and re injected her mini tron bk2, renamed / hex edited the pac file and imported her moveset file again and everything seems to be working correctly now. I must have messed up somewhere lol

Hi, Square. (Sorry, I'll always remember you by that name lol)

I don't remember if I ever changed/modded this file but I like these updated you made. If I install it, what would I be losing? is anything being replace or this just add to the game? Sorry, I just want to be sure.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Hi, Square. (Sorry, I'll always remember you by that name lol)

I don't remember if I ever changed/modded this file but I like these updated you made. If I install it, what would I be losing? is anything being replace or this just add to the game? Sorry, I just want to be sure.

Hi,

You wouldn't lose anything you have installed. It doesn't interfere with game save data or memory .The only thing it does is enable titantrons and secondary gfx for certain slots.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

On 3/20/2021 at 7:54 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I will use the Rock "N' Roll Express an an example here.

Both Characters Ricky Morton Robert Gibson have ch ID's 407 and 408 respectively. Convert these values to Hex (197 and 198)

2. Open the assetconv-p30.pac file in Pac Editor and extract the vnum file inside. Open this file ion Hxd ( You probably know this)

197 will be written as 01 97 (flip to 97 01 - search for 97 01)

You will be lookikg for the values as I highlighted here. 97 01 is Robert Gibson 98 01 is Ricky Morton.

gyvjP0o.jpg

The D0 1C 01 and E0 1C 01 are  the theme offset references for both characters. This is not the ID for the music but the location in the file where the game reads which theme ID to play (I will explain further below).

This means the game will play this theme in an entrance no matter what is set in Create Entrance.

The C1 1E 01 and CE 1E 01 are the titantron offset references for both characters . Like the theme music, the game will play the titantron ID being referenced no matter what is selected in CAE.

next you need to add the ID's for the trons and theme music. 

All trons for slot 407 will have an ID 40700 (in Hex this is 9EFC) . The theme ID is 407000. In hex this is 6 35 D8 ( Written as D8 35 06)

All trons for slot 408 will have an ID 40800 (in Hex this is 9F60) . The theme ID is 408000. In hex this is 6 39 C0 ( Written as C0 39 06)

You then make the changes as shown in the screenshot below. 

Both the theme and titantron offset references are changed to 0000000 to remove them.

The gfx  ID's and theme ID's are changed to the values i listed above.

EjDMCkz.jpg

Lastly, I will show where the references are in the file.

I stated above the theme offset refences D0 1C 01 and E0 1C 01 (011C D0 AND 01 1C E0) are offset locations. When we scroll down to the footer of the file, we see where the titantron's and theme's which the offsets point to. You don't need to do anything these these.

WVg0GJK.jpg

maybe it will fix it for morton and gibson... let me test

EDIT: fixed the overrides for trons... now testing with nash and hall
Edit2: Fixed in all slots :) thx for all!!

Edited by Rhapso

On 8/10/2020 at 2:32 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

UPDATE 7 :3rd January 2022 :

Added titantron data for the Michael Cole slot 150. Titantrons with ID ent_0150_0_0_x will now load in an entrance.

Removed the New Day tag titantron override for Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston character Slots. You will now be able to assign separate gfx for their solo entrances. 

Added KOFI KINGSTON and XAVIER woods to the cae_item_p20.pac gfx listings which will enable separate gfx for both superstars to be selectable from the create entrance menu. The New Day tag gfx is listed separately as THE NEW DAY. (Please note this is the same cae_item_p20,pac file in the most recent update for the ported entrance/ victory motions  pack.)

Place 

DOWNLOAD LINK (UPDATE 7) 

https://mega.nz/file/hABwBJZQ#14QsjSzFwA6ahhqhifsAVUIPzIUA-pIowPcqTPUvvSc

INSTRUCTIONS :
Download , unzip and place the assetconv_p30.pac file file in the WWE 2K19\mods\TitantronFix\pac\audio folder.

Place the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac\menu folder

UPDATE 6

Removed the theme music override , enabled the titantron and all titantron formats for the Bryan Danielson slot 331

Enabled Solo entrance gfx for Primo and Epico Colon slots 605 and 605.

Removed the AJ Styles gfx override for the AJ Styles Gold slot 717.

Removed the theme and tron override for The Ascension , Viktor and Konnor  ch slots (413 and 414)

The cae_item-p20.pac file in the current ported entrances additional update contains the string names for Bryan Danielson, Primo and Epico colon listed in Create entrance\create victory list for all gfx.

FULL LIST OF SLOTS MODIFIED IN THE  ASSETCONV_P30.PAC FILE.

106 Rob Van Dam - Titantrons will now work on the slot 

176 - Kofi Kingston - Solo gfx enabled

192 Cutscene Women Model – titantrons enabled

272 Cameraman B2  - titantrons enabled

273 Cameraman B1 –titantrons enabled

279  Sheamus  - solo gfx enabled 

287 WWE Crew 1  -titantrons enabled

288 WWE Crew 2  - titantrons enabled

289 Security Guard -titantrons enabled

331 Brayan Danielson –Solo gfx and theme music enabled

349 Edge – Raw format titantrons enabled

366 Matt Bloom -titantrons enabled

369 Cesaro  -solo gfx enabled

384 Big E – Solo Gfx and theme enabled

385 Fandango Solo gfx and theme enabled

400 Rowan – Solo gfx enabled

401 Harper – solo gfx enabled

420 - Xavier Woods - Solo Gfx enabled

426 Corey Graves – titantrons and other gfx enabled

445 Bray Wyatt 14 – Solo gfx enabled

446 Eric Rowan 14  - Solo Gfx enabled

447 Luke Harper 14  -  Solo gfx enabled

451 Jey Uso ' 14  -Solo Gfx enabled

452 Jimmy Uso =14 – Solo Gfx enabled

457 Daniel Bryan GM – titantrons and other gfx enabled 

462 Heavy Duty Worker –Titantrons and other gfx enabled

463 Photographer –Titantrons and other gfx enabled

464 Seamstress –Titantrons and other gfx enabled

465 Security Guard 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

466 Security Guard 3 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

467 Security Guard 4 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

469  WWE Staff 01 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

470 Crowd - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

471 Crowd 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

472 Medical Doc - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

473 Mexican Security - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

474 Mexican Security 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

557 Spanish Announcer 1 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

558 Spanish Announcer 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

565 Steph NPC - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

581 Tyler Breeze – Solo gfx and theme enabled

605 Primo Colon –Solo gfx enabled

606 Epico Colon – Solo Gfx enabled

615 Dash Wilder – Solo gfx enabled

618 Scott Dawson –Solo Gfx enabled

683 Lady Accomplice - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

693 Nick Miller –Solo gfx enabled

694 Shane Thorne –Solo Gfx enabled

695 Akam –Solo Gfx enabled

696 Rezar – Solo Gfx Enabled

697 Eric Young – Solo Gfx enabled

699 Alexander Wolfe – Solo Gfx enabled

700 Kilian Dain -  Solo Gfx enabled

717 AJ Styles Gold  - Solo Gfx enabled

734 Liv Morgan – Solo Gfx ENABLED

737 Sarah Logan – Solo gfx enabled

741 Bobby Fish – solo gfx and theme music enabled

742 Kyle O'Reilly – solo gfx and theme music enabled

746 Otis Dozovik –Solo Gfx and theme enabled.

750 Tucker Knight – Solo gfx and theme enabled

758 Drake Maverick - titantrons and other gfx enabled

760 Samir Singh - titantrons and other gfx enabled

761 Sunil Singh - titantrons and other gfx enabled

762 Zelina Vega – titantrons and other gfx enabled

763 Cole Quinn - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

765 Highschool Boy - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

766 Highschool Girl - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

767 Masked Fan - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

768 WWE Staff 02 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

769 Swat Member 01 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

770 Swat Member 02 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

771 Swat Member 03 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

:Tag Team Titantron slots added (To enable tag team titantrons in the tag_00XX_0_0_0 name format work with selected unused ID's)

slot 1005_0_0  (tag titantron tag_0005_0_0_0)

slot 1023_0_0 (tag_0023_0_0_0)

slot 1034_0_0  - slot 1041_0_0

slot 1044_0_0 - slot 1060_0_0

can u enable in the nxt update slot 274?. i pretty sure that u want to enable it but in the list says 272 (r-truth) and 273..

thx for all

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Thank you again so much for your continued work on this!

Two questions:

1) Once this is activated, when I try to use the Revival titantron, all of the secondary GFX work but the main Titantron simply shows the main camera angle from the game.

2) Is there any way you could activate singles GFX for Montex Ford  Angelo Dawkins? 

• Like 1