assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

BlindedByTheGrace

13 minutes ago, rynebrandon said:

Is it possible to enable the GFX slots for Moveset Man (192), Podcast Announcer (482), Pete Clark (501), Jack Tice (502), BCW Fan (503) and "Dad" (504)?

Hi, those slots can't be used for mods so i purposely left them out.

4 minutes ago, rynebrandon said:

Are there any other slots that absolutely can't be used for any kind of mods or GFX at all, or are those it?

Those are the only slots. They are for Mycareer characters and will load the character instead of the mod.

Hi bro , i uninstall wwe2k19 recently and start modding again . Why when i follow your step . The gfx Its not work like before this . It’s crashed like turn to triple h titantron and arena movie ribbon . What am i doing wrong ? Hope you reply me 🥲

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, aimgreeds said:

Hi bro , i uninstall wwe2k19 recently and start modding again . Why when i follow your step . The gfx Its not work like before this . It’s crashed like turn to triple h titantron and arena movie ribbon . What am i doing wrong ? Hope you reply me 🥲

Hi.

Triple H's gfx should normally work in the game. This modded file is not required to make it work and it will not make any gfx crash in the game.

Can you further explain what you are trying to do? Are you using custom gfx for Triple H?

Any crashing issues are definitely not caused by the assetconv-p30.pac file.

2 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi.

Triple H's gfx should normally work in the game. This modded file is not required to make it work and it will not make any gfx crash in the game.

Can you further explain what you are trying to do? Are you using custom gfx for Triple H?

Any crashing issues are definitely not caused by the assetconv-p30.pac file.

No bro , i install for sheamus solo gfx but the trons , ribbon , and ramp all are crashed , its turn to triple h titantron and arena movies ribbon , and ramp arena movies

29 minutes ago, aimgreeds said:

No bro , i install for sheamus solo gfx but the trons , ribbon , and ramp all are crashed , its turn to triple h titantron and arena movies ribbon , and ramp arena movies

Do you know the ID for the Sheamus gfx. If you install the solo gfx  through CCT , slot 279, download this file (cae_item_p20.pac), place it in the pac \menu folder. 

launch your game, go to create entrance and you can select Sheamus in the gfx list.

https://mega.nz/file/lYZyTRQT#A3Qz3t6RYo7MinSrFcQL7Ms2FdKO56-SKxAvtcspIGg

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

On 11/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Do you know the ID for the Sheamus gfx. If you install the solo gfx  through CCT , slot 279, download this file (cae_item_p20.pac), place it in the pac \menu folder. 

launch your game, go to create entrance and you can select Sheamus in the gfx list.

https://mega.nz/file/lYZyTRQT#A3Qz3t6RYo7MinSrFcQL7Ms2FdKO56-SKxAvtcspIGg

Okay bro , now its fixed it . But why when i import render for sheamus . When reopen the game the sheamus render was gone 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aimgreeds said:

Okay bro , now its fixed it . But why when i import render for sheamus . When reopen the game the sheamus render was gone 

Hi, That's a different issue entirely. its got nothing to do with this mod.

59 minutes ago, timmyz4 said:

Hi,

Does this fix xpac's slot?  I tried to upload his 2k16 vid an the game crashes?  Could very well be something else but just wondering.

Hi, crashes will have nothing to do with this file. What did you do when installing the titantron?

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, crashes will have nothing to do with this file. What did you do when installing the titantron?

I injected it in with cct, then made put it to the same slot in data editor.  I tried it with hogan and rvd as well, those worked fine.  this is the only one i used from 2k16 though.

30 minutes ago, timmyz4 said:

I injected it in with cct, then made put it to the same slot in data editor.  I tried it with hogan and rvd as well, those worked fine.  this is the only one i used from 2k16 though.

What happens if you assign a different Gfx to x-pac? does it play. A 2k16 gfx shouldnt cause issues.

21 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

What happens if you assign a different Gfx to x-pac? does it play. A 2k16 gfx shouldnt cause issues.

So through Trial and error, I got it to work. However, same thing happened with nwo hogan that did work last night just now. Game crashes as the match loads 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RobertEzekiel said:

Hey it says that it adds bryan danielson solo theme, so where can I find it

Hi, 
It doesn’t add Bryan Danielson’s solo theme. The file enables you assign a different theme to the character,; by default the Bryan Danielson theme is setting override any theme set for the character.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I was doing some modding and I found that Slot 366 (Matt Bloom in CCT) does not seem to have an entry in the AssetConv file to play Titantrons. I have tried to rectify this myself using the below tutorial (for slot 366 rather than 106), however I am not having any luck with the older version of Wrestleminus (I have downloaded version 2.3.1.1 but it does not want to load up anything in Asset View for the extracted 9E50420460C2C5BC.vmum file)

It really isn't a very high priority as I can just use another slot, but if you ever go back and make any additions/future releases to this, can you please consider enabling the Titantron in slot 366 as well?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Hi there,

I was doing some modding and I found that Slot 366 (Matt Bloom in CCT) does not seem to have an entry in the AssetConv file to play Titantrons. I have tried to rectify this myself using the below tutorial (for slot 366 rather than 106), however I am not having any luck with the older version of Wrestleminus (I have downloaded version 2.3.1.1 but it does not want to load up anything in Asset View for the extracted 9E50420460C2C5BC.vmum file)

It really isn't a very high priority as I can just use another slot, but if you ever go back and make any additions/future releases to this, can you please consider enabling the Titantron in slot 366 as well?

Hi,

You can redownload the assetconv_p30.pac update 6file. I have modified the file to enable titantrons for ch slot 366.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

You can redownload the assetconv_p30.pac update 6file. I have modified the file to enable titantrons for ch slot 366.

thank you so much!! you're the best

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to assetconv_p30.pac file update 7
On 1/3/2022 at 5:56 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Happy new year to you all. assetconv_p30.pac update 7 uploaded.

Thx for all. Can u enable all trons or split the robert gibson and ricky morton (rock and roll express) overrides? I use all tron for them

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rhapso said:

Thx for all. Can u enable all trons or split the robert gibson and ricky morton (rock and roll express) overrides? I use all tron for them

Hi,

I have removed the theme and titantron override for Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson slots (407 and 408) in this file. I have also enabled the Raw and smackdown/PPV  titantrons . You can download and place it in the mods\titantronfix\pax\audio folder .   https://mega.nz/file/ocgw1YqI#LyNwYEx7F_SuriLNXJFqGWXobc2kdN6clWJHCxtjyME

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Having a issue with Brie Bella, are her trons locked as in some arenas her Titantron doesn't go full screen

Hi,

Is this with a custom titantron or the original?

Which arena does this issue occur?

7 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Having a issue with Brie Bella, are her trons locked as in some arenas her Titantron doesn't go full screen

From looking at the files, The developers have set her slot  like those of legends since they have placed just the classic 0_2 tron in the game for her character.