assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

BlindedByTheGrace

8 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi is it possible to enable titantrons and gfx on the below slots? 

192 Cutscene Women Model

272 Cameraman B2

273 Cameraman B1

287 WWE Crew 1

288 WWE Crew 2

289 Secutity Guard

399 Dummy

457 Daniel Bryan GM

462 Heavy Duty Worker

463 Photographer

464 Seamstress

465 Security Guard 2

466 Security Guard 3

467 Security Guard 4

469 WWE Staff 01

470 Crowd

471 Crowd 2

472 Medical Doc

473 Mexican Security

474 Mexican Security 2

501 Pete Clark

551 Renee Young

557 Spanish Announcer 1

558 Spanish Announcer 2

565 Steph NPC

683 Lady Accomplice

763 Cole Quinn

765 Highschool Boy

766 Highschool Girl

767 Masked Fan

768 WWE Staff 02

769 Swat Member 01

770 Swat Member 02

771 Swat Member 03

Thanks

Hi, Looking at the data in the file, most of these slots already have gfx enabled. I had enabled some in one of the past updates.

The only ones I have now added are 

192 Cutscene Women Model

272 Cameraman B2

273 Cameraman B1

287 WWE Crew 1

288 WWE Crew 2

289 Security Guard

457 Daniel Bryan GM

565 Steph NPC.

You can redownload the assetconv_p30.pac file

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

i added this update and my bray wyatt music disappeared from the list. how do i fix that?

Hi,

Bray Wyatt’s music isn’t listed in this file, so it possibly caused by something else. Can you tell

me what is being listed as his music .

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Bray Wyatt’s music isn’t listed in this file, so it possibly caused by something else. Can you tell

me what is being listed as his music .

It just disappeared and switched to dana brooke. its no longer listed

31 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

It just disappeared and switched to dana brooke. its no longer listed

I do remember there is something peculiar about Bray’s music listing. I will check when I return home. 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:36 PM, Rhapso said:

Hi!. Can you enable solo entrance for Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson and enable all trons and gfx for rock and roll express slot please?

Hi. 

I have disabled the gfx and theme music override for the Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson slots 407 and 408 .

here is the file. https://mega.nz/file/cE4yiZZA#A2QIAiS4qs6YM2VmudP5naTOTlVGpIA2O_ZaAwH0aPo

• Glorious 1

1 hour ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there anyway to simplify Steve Austin's titantrons? Why does he have extra ones? 

Hi, what do you mean by having extra ones. There is only one Steve Austin titantron in the game , ent_0101_0_2_2.bk2.

10 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

How come Austin's titantron have the extra 2 in the middle instead of 0 like other titantrons? Is it possible to enable fullsreen Raw / Smackdown titantrons for his slot? 

Hi,

This is because, this titantron was originally named ent_0101_0_2.bk2 in WWE 2K16 where it was included with the other titantrons for Steve Austin's slot which had alternate attires for showcase mode.

The developers did not change the ID and in 2k19 they added the 2 to the end as its a classic format tron for classic arenas, then assigned it as an override for that slot. 

It is possible to enable full screen raw and smackdown titantrons for his slot. I have enabled them in this file. https://mega.nz/file/hAxWgICS#zg407MQag9vDGRWYBCC10KLiA4orwG67U3Fdlc6zaUE

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

This is because, this titantron was originally named ent_0101_0_2.bk2 in WWE 2K16 where is was inlcuded with the other titantrons for Steve Austi's slot which had alternate attires for showcase mode.

The developers did not change the ID and in 2k19 they added the 2 to the end as its a classic format tron for classic arenas, then assigned it as an override for that slot. 

It is possible to enable full screen raw and smackdown titantrons for his slot. I have enabled them in this file. https://mega.nz/file/hAxWgICS#zg407MQag9vDGRWYBCC10KLiA4orwG67U3Fdlc6zaUE

Thanks, do I need to add the 2 in the file name for his raw / Smackdown or do they need naming the same as other superstars raw / Smackdown trons? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Thanks, do I need to add the 2 in the file name for his raw / Smackdown or do they need naming the same as other superstars raw / Smackdown trons? 

Two options here.

If you want to use the default classic Austin tron and you want it to stretch fullscreen in other arenas, 

Make two extra copies, then rename the 3 trons as ent_0101_0_0_0.bk2,ent_0101_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0101_0_0_2.bk2.

See here I have renamed the classic tron .

Other option if you are using custom Steve Austin titantron is just add these like other modded chaarcters.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, aimgreeds said:

Hi , can you teach me step by step for sheamus solo gfx ? I already followed your step and still doesn’t get the solo entrance . Im very confused pls help me 

Hi, all you just need to do is place the assetconv_p30.pac file in the WWE2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder. Then if you install Sharamus solo gfx, assign it in the moveset file with data editor then inject the moveset file using custom character tools, then the gfx will work. 
mod tou have the ported entrances pack installed, you should see Sheamus listed in the create entrance menu for gfx. 

Would you mind reposting a comprehensive list of GFX listings that are activated by this mod somewhere on the first page? With all the updates, it's not totally clear what is and isn't usable (though is seems we're approaching a point where almost everything is usable, so thank you so much for that!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rynebrandon said:

Would you mind reposting a comprehensive list of GFX listings that are activated by this mod somewhere on the first page? With all the updates, it's not totally clear what is and isn't usable (though is seems we're approaching a point where almost everything is usable, so thank you so much for that!)

Hi, That's a good idea. I will modify the post so all the gfx enabled is in one place.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

Hi again! Just a quick question... Is there any possible way of overriding the Terminator 2/HOF Celebrity Wing entrance, so that the entrance music will play straight away (as opposed to the Titantron showing full screen, then the music start playing after the character gets off the motorbike)? I need this for a couple of modded characters, and unfortunately Cae doesn't seem to want to work with these mods! Is this something that can be done? 

Thanks in advance! 🤙

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AttackEyebrows2K21 said:

Hi again! Just a quick question... Is there any possible way of overriding the Terminator 2/HOF Celebrity Wing entrance, so that the entrance music will play straight away (as opposed to the Titantron showing full screen, then the music start playing after the character gets off the motorbike)? I need this for a couple of modded characters, and unfortunately Cae doesn't seem to want to work with these mods! Is this something that can be done? 

Thanks in advance! 🤙

Hi, the developers modified the timings for that entrance in one of the sound_xxxx file in the pac\audio folder. You are better off using the advanced creation mode as they don't have any of the restrictions.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, the developers modified the timings for that entrance in one of the sound_xxxx file in the pac\audio folder. You are better off using the advanced creation mode as they don't have any of the restrictions.

Ah... I see. I would do that, but advanced creation using modded characters causes problems with my game.

Thanks for the reply though... Much appreciated. 🤙

2 hours ago, AttackEyebrows2K21 said:

Ah... I see. I would do that, but advanced creation using modded characters causes problems with my game.

Thanks for the reply though... Much appreciated. 🤙

Hi, Using advanced creation for modded characters shouldn’t cause issues. The problem might be due to the pofo and moveset. What you can do is assign the advanced creation entrance to an in-game superatar then copy over to your mod.

• Yes! 1

On 11/3/2021 at 6:23 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, all you just need to do is place the assetconv_p30.pac file in the WWE2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder. Then if you install Sharamus solo gfx, assign it in the moveset file with data editor then inject the moveset file using custom character tools, then the gfx will work. 
mod tou have the ported entrances pack installed, you should see Sheamus listed in the create entrance menu for gfx. 

Ouh , thankyou its work man ! . U r my savior btw if i need to install on another character for solo gfx , i need to do same ?

On 11/5/2021 at 4:35 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Using advanced creation for modded characters shouldn’t cause issues. The problem might be due to the pofo and moveset. What you can do is assign the advanced creation entrance to an in-game superatar then copy over to your mod.

That's done the trick! Thank you! 🤙