assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

BlindedByTheGrace

On 3/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, rynebrandon said:

Hey! Thank you again so much for your continued work on this!

Two questions:

1) Once this is activated, when I try to use the Revival titantron, all of the secondary GFX work but the main Titantron simply shows the main camera angle from the game.

2) Is there any way you could activate singles GFX for Montex Ford  Angelo Dawkins? 

Hi,

Ive been able to look into the issues raised.

1. This seems to be a bug in the game as the Revival main titantron cuts to the main camera angle instead of looping after playing once. This happens even with the vanilla files .I have had to find a workaround. I have placed a duplicate of the titantron files in an unused tag titantron slot. The files are included in the zip below. Place them in your 2k19\movies\titantron folder., You will find 2 listings for The REVIVAL titantron, one for the default tron and the other for the new slot with a DLC flag . Select the other one with the DLC flag.

I have also activated singles gfx for both Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins in the file. Place the assetconv_p30.pac file in the 2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder and the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac\menu folder. You wouldn't need to regenerate the chunk0.def.

https://mega.nz/file/UdommTJZ#Df0JOdxeki_o_P-6R0tH-Hj1IxrTTA3JCgSgXAPaKOE

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've just noticed that with the latest version (possibly also older ones) Tron ID 483 doesn't appear to be working for any trons, no matter if titantron or secondary trons.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 2:35 PM, HeathRob30 said:

Can the GFX work on all the cawless slots?

Hi,

Yes gfx will work on all slots.

On 6/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, Cave Waverider said:

I've just noticed that with the latest version (possibly also older ones) Tron ID 483 doesn't appear to be working for any trons, no matter if titantron or secondary trons.

On 6/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Hi,

Ive tried with slot 483 and it works without any issues. Its also enabled in the assetconv file.

people like nick miller, erick rowan '14; basically 1 person from a tag teams gfx dosen't show it just shows a camera of the entrance in preview and black screen when used. Edge titantron does the same thing.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, camjon071807@gmail said:

people like nick miller, erick rowan '14; basically 1 person from a tag teams gfx dosen't show it just shows a camera of the entrance in preview and black screen when used. Edge titantron does the same thing.

Hi,

Please redownload the file. The Nick Miller issue should be fixed. 

I will have to assign another ID to Eric Rowan as the same ID 44600 is used for the Wyatt Family gfx which the developers disabled in the entrances.

2 hours ago, camjon071807@gmail said:

it didn't work, i followed the instructions, but the entrance camera still shows up. i also cleared and rebuilt chunk

Hi,

Which character in particular do you have the entrance camera showing up? Also which entrance? There are quite a few factors that cn cause this so you will have to provide more detail. 
One other thing, did you add all three titantrons for the slot?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 2:11 AM, ChicagoMade89 said:

@BlindedByTheGraceI have a question is there no way to have titantron video show on daniel bryan 14 slot all the gfx shows up fine but no titantron video?

Hi. It’s probably the entrance assigned not the slot. Assign another entrance and and check if the titantron shows up. 

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. It’s probably the entrance assigned not the slot. Assign another entrance and and check if the titantron shows up. 

so pick a different titantron slot other than daniel bryan 14?

2 hours ago, ChicagoMade89 said:

so pick a different titantron slot other than daniel bryan 14?

No . Try a different entrance motion for Daniel  Bryan 14 and see if the titantrons work . 

15 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

No . Try a different entrance motion for Daniel  Bryan 14 and see if the titantrons work . 

oh i get you i already have a different entrance motion its big show its just all the trons are set to daniel bryan 14 and they all work except for the titantron

• 1 month later...

Unsure if you have moved fully onto 2K22 but is there anyway of getting arena banner graphics to show in every slot? I noticed some slots refuse to the show the graphics and just keep the default arena ones

14 minutes ago, SCGameplays said:

Unsure if you have moved fully onto 2K22 but is there anyway of getting arena banner graphics to show in every slot? I noticed some slots refuse to the show the graphics and just keep the default arena ones

Hi. 
Thia is very true, especially the unused slots. It is not managed in the assetconv file a I had tried it a while back with that file. I’ll find time to look at it again. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, detourne said:

so, after updating to 7.2 I've lost all titantrons for tagteam members or people like the singh brothers.  I only get the camera instead of the trons.  Any ideas what to do?

Hey, I had the same problem before.

If you see the camera of the arena, it means that the lines are well recorded in the Cae_item, but that the GFX are badly installed. Otherwise you would have The Rock GFX like when you inject a moveset without the Cae_item edited.

Are you sure you have injected or copied and pasted the titantrons directly into : movie > titantron :

- Sunil : ent_0761_0_0, 1 and 2 (3 trons), It is best to create three at a time.
- Samir : ent_0760_0_0, 1 and 2 (3 trons)

Also check the cae_item_p20 in your main folder, to see if it is up-to-date by any chance. Clear the chunck and regen the chunck, and try.

N.B : There was also an update I think to the RAW 2022 arena, used in the entrance creation, which fixes the titantrons that didn't appear on CCModz by @2K Live too https://www.ccmodz.com/post/raw-22-v3-gfx-arena-retexture-wwe-2k19-by-2klive

Maybe this will fix your problem.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Too Sweet 1