assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

BlindedByTheGrace

UPDATE 27TH JUNE 2022:

Added an alternative copy of the modded assetconv_p30.pac file with titantrons for all legend slots enabled.

(Take note if you enable titantrons for all; legend slots, you will need to add custom Raw /Smackdown PPV format trons (the ent_0XXX_0_0_0 and ent_0XXX_0_0_2) as the game will no more play the classic tron when you preview their entrances .The screen will be blank .

Fixed an issue with Nick Miller's solo titantron not playing..

Fixed an issue that occurred when a solo titanron is assigned to any one of the the Revival Characters.

DOWNLOAD LINK (UPDATE 7.2) : 

https://mega.nz/file/NcpzjZYK#e7xne1YRLMvpqqgJx5VCUmNYvu0a7f8wGZ-KUTLH0uY

INSTRUCTIONS :
Download , unzip and place the assetconv_p30.pac file file in the WWE 2K19\mods\TitantronFix\pac\audio folder.

Place the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac\menu folder

UPDATE 7 :3rd January 2022 :

Added titantron data for the Michael Cole slot 150. Titantrons with ID ent_0150_0_0_x will now load in an entrance.

Removed the New Day tag titantron override for Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston character Slots. You will now be able to assign separate gfx for their solo entrances. 

Added KOFI KINGSTON and XAVIER woods to the cae_item_p20.pac gfx listings which will enable separate gfx for both superstars to be selectable from the create entrance menu. The New Day tag gfx is listed separately as THE NEW DAY. (Please note this is the same cae_item_p20,pac file in the most recent update for the ported entrance/ victory motions  pack.)

Place 

UPDATE 6

Removed the theme music override , enabled the titantron and all titantron formats for the Bryan Danielson slot 331

Enabled Solo entrance gfx for Primo and Epico Colon slots 605 and 605.

Removed the AJ Styles gfx override for the AJ Styles Gold slot 717.

Removed the theme and tron override for The Ascension , Viktor and Konnor  ch slots (413 and 414)

The cae_item-p20.pac file in the current ported entrances additional update contains the string names for Bryan Danielson, Primo and Epico colon listed in Create entrance\create victory list for all gfx.

FULL LIST OF SLOTS MODIFIED IN THE  ASSETCONV_P30.PAC FILE.

106 Rob Van Dam - Titantrons will now work on the slot 

176 - Kofi Kingston - Solo gfx enabled

192 Cutscene Women Model – titantrons enabled

272 Cameraman B2  - titantrons enabled

273 Cameraman B1 –titantrons enabled

279  Sheamus  - solo gfx enabled 

287 WWE Crew 1  -titantrons enabled

288 WWE Crew 2  - titantrons enabled

289 Security Guard -titantrons enabled

331 Brayan Danielson –Solo gfx and theme music enabled

349 Edge – Raw format titantrons enabled

366 Matt Bloom -titantrons enabled

369 Cesaro  -solo gfx enabled

384 Big E – Solo Gfx and theme enabled

385 Fandango Solo gfx and theme enabled

400 Rowan – Solo gfx enabled

401 Harper – solo gfx enabled

420 - Xavier Woods - Solo Gfx enabled

426 Corey Graves – titantrons and other gfx enabled

445 Bray Wyatt 14 – Solo gfx enabled

446 Eric Rowan 14  - Solo Gfx enabled

447 Luke Harper 14  -  Solo gfx enabled

451 Jey Uso ' 14  -Solo Gfx enabled

452 Jimmy Uso =14 – Solo Gfx enabled

457 Daniel Bryan GM – titantrons and other gfx enabled 

462 Heavy Duty Worker –Titantrons and other gfx enabled

463 Photographer –Titantrons and other gfx enabled

464 Seamstress –Titantrons and other gfx enabled

465 Security Guard 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

466 Security Guard 3 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

467 Security Guard 4 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

469  WWE Staff 01 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

470 Crowd - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

471 Crowd 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

472 Medical Doc - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

473 Mexican Security - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

474 Mexican Security 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

557 Spanish Announcer 1 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

558 Spanish Announcer 2 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

565 Steph NPC - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

581 Tyler Breeze – Solo gfx and theme enabled

605 Primo Colon –Solo gfx enabled

606 Epico Colon – Solo Gfx enabled

615 Dash Wilder – Solo gfx enabled

618 Scott Dawson –Solo Gfx enabled

683 Lady Accomplice - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

693 Nick Miller –Solo gfx enabled

694 Shane Thorne –Solo Gfx enabled

695 Akam –Solo Gfx enabled

696 Rezar – Solo Gfx Enabled

697 Eric Young – Solo Gfx enabled

699 Alexander Wolfe – Solo Gfx enabled

700 Kilian Dain -  Solo Gfx enabled

717 AJ Styles Gold  - Solo Gfx enabled

734 Liv Morgan – Solo Gfx ENABLED

737 Sarah Logan – Solo gfx enabled

741 Bobby Fish – solo gfx and theme music enabled

742 Kyle O'Reilly – solo gfx and theme music enabled

746 Otis Dozovik –Solo Gfx and theme enabled.

750 Tucker Knight – Solo gfx and theme enabled

758 Drake Maverick - titantrons and other gfx enabled

760 Samir Singh - titantrons and other gfx enabled

761 Sunil Singh - titantrons and other gfx enabled

762 Zelina Vega – titantrons and other gfx enabled

763 Cole Quinn - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

765 Highschool Boy - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

766 Highschool Girl - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

767 Masked Fan - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

768 WWE Staff 02 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

769 Swat Member 01 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

770 Swat Member 02 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

771 Swat Member 03 - Titantrons and other gfx enabled

:Tag Team Titantron slots added (To enable tag team titantrons in the tag_00XX_0_0_0 name format work with selected unused ID's)

slot 1005_0_0  (tag titantron tag_0005_0_0_0)

slot 1023_0_0 (tag_0023_0_0_0)

slot 1034_0_0  - slot 1041_0_0

slot 1044_0_0 - slot 1060_0_0

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Nice, thank you! 

It might be a good idea to open up tron slots for the NPCs like El Mago etc. as well. Maybe some more tag tron slots, too.

Hi, I have updated the list with entries for Drake Maverick ,El Mago, Cole Quinn, Zelina Vegs, The Singh brothers.

I had considered the tag format  trons but I just feel the format is too confusing for a lot of modders and they are better off just renaming the trons to ID 's for unused titantron slots.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

That's what i was looking for! I've always wondered why i can't get Sheamus' titantron in game even though i've installed the titantron fix. There are many great modders on this forum but you are just on another level. I also want to put a RAW & SD trons for Kane (348). I guess it's not included in titantron fix too?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PickleRick said:

That's what i was looking for! I've always wondered why i can't get Sheamus' titantron in game even though i've installed the titantron fix. There are many great modders on this forum but you are just on another level. I also want to put a RAW & SD trons for Kane (348). I guess it's not included in titantron fix too?

If you are looking to enable Raw and Smackdown format trons to play in a particular character's entrance

1. Open the assetconv_p30.pac file in HxD.

2. Take note of the ID for the character (usually legends) .In your case, Kane's ID is 348. Convert it to hexadecimal gives 15C.

3. The bytes need to be reversed as that's how they are listed in the data files. 01 5C is reversed as 5C 01.You need to perform a hex search for 5C 01.

4. You will be looking for the entry in the offset coulmn 8-9 (same for all ID's in the assetconv file). Here is a screenshot.

You will see I have added two 01 01 bytes in red. By default  its just one 01

First 01 - Enables the Raw titantron ent_0XXX_0_0_0.BK2 tron play in the Raw arena .  XXX is the ID for the titantron.

Second  01 - Enables the Smackdown\PPV titantron ent_0XXX_0_0_1.BK2 tron play in the Raw arena.

Third  01 - Enables the classic 4:3  titantron ent_0XXX_0_0_2.BK2 tron play in other classic arenas.

You just need to add the two 01 bytes as shown and save.

dfEcOlW.jpg

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

@squaredcirclefan I wonder if it would be a good idea to add a modified tron menu selection (all types) the tron slots available in this updated assetconv file to the package, so people can choose all the modded trons directly in the game, similar to what you did with your wonderful Entrance/Victory Animation pack.

• Like 3
  • Glorious 1

3 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

@squaredcirclefan I wonder if it would be a good idea to add a modified tron menu selection (all types) the tron slots available in this updated assetconv file to the package, so people can choose all the modded trons directly in the game, similar to what you did with your wonderful Entrance/Victory Animation pack.

That’s a good idea. I will get round to it. I’ll just add them to the cae_item_p20 file I use for The  ported entrances .

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

On 8/17/2020 at 12:42 PM, Cave Waverider said:

I have added the string names for the tron slots (all types)  enabled in this update so the names are listed in the menu.

Some characters like Sheamus have their gfx included in the game . A few others will need to have their gfx injected but the names are listed in the cae menu.

The updated cae_item_p20.pac file included in the zip contains the data.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there anyway of unlocking the slots IDs for Kevin Owens 18?, should be slot 454

I think you can if you edit one cae_item.pac with Wrestleminus, no? Have you tried this?

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there anyway of unlocking the slots IDs for Kevin Owens 18?, should be slot 454

Hi,

Here is the assetconv_30.pac with Kevin Owens 18 slot 454 trons enabled. I have not added it to the main zip .

https://mega.nz/file/gcRgWabJ#UtgBbHgSpQMkuqMRAXySwUJE8vLm1JRSOrhw4PZVB4Y

You will have to add a string for Owens to your cae_item.pac file is you want his trons to be selectable in game.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to assetconv_p30.pac file update 4

Noob question maybe but if I add this, will this erase anything I've added previously using the CAE tool? I've added several trons and entrance names so trying to weight if I should use this and start over or what. Thanks!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jamesmichaels said:

Noob question maybe but if I add this, will this erase anything I've added previously using the CAE tool? I've added several trons and entrance names so trying to weight if I should use this and start over or what. Thanks!

Hi,

The file here replaces the cae_item_p20.pac file. If you added data to any of the other cae_item  files, It wouldn't overwrite anything.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jalil1m said:

Everything except the titantron works for me. What I'm I doing wrong ?

Hi, 

Do you have a mods folder in your 2k19 folder ?

If you do, the assetconv_p30.pac file needs to be placed in the 2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder.

Been trying to look at this to enable entrance videos for Kofi Kingston, as I have tried adding it but it doesn't show. Tried looking at the file and changing the info using WrestleMINUS, but I guess I need to do it another way? Any chance you could point me in the right direction, @squaredcirclefan?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elliot said:

Been trying to look at this to enable entrance videos for Kofi Kingston, as I have tried adding it but it doesn't show. Tried looking at the file and changing the info using WrestleMINUS, but I guess I need to do it another way? Any chance you could point me in the right direction, @squaredcirclefan?

Hi,

Wrestleminus can't edit the file without errors so I have had to manually edit the data in the assetconv_p30.pac file using HxD.

You will need to open the file in Hxd, then perform a search for Kofi Kingston's ID 176 in Hex . 176 is B0. 

The bytes in Hex are reversed so you will have to perform a search for B000.

Here is a screenshot showing the data for Kofi Kingston's slot.

R5HoRab.jpg

Change the CA 1D 01 to 00000000. 

Change the 7C 8C 01  to C0 44 00 ( C0 44 reversed is 44 C0 which is 17600 in Hex. this is the ID for his trons.

Then save thereafter

RpnuHHt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You've already been so generous with your time, but the strategy that you lay out for adding Kofi's titantron to the game doesn't work for some of the retro superstars. Specifically, I can't get the titantrons to work for Sting '91. Would you be willing to show how that would work?

Thank you so much!

• Like 1