Wrestling Warrior's Realistic Movesets and Ocassional POFO's: AJ Styles, Aja Kong, Andre The Giant, Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Bubba Ray Dudley, Chyna, CM Punk, D-Von Dudley, Kurt Angle, Sean O'Haire, Steve Williams, Umaga, X-Pac

Wrestling Warrior

Hey all. Since I'm having to convert and remake my work for personal use anyway, I thought I'd release some my movesets for everyone else to use. As the thread title suggests, the theme of these movesets is to stay true to their real life counterparts as possible and enhance the simulation experience. Movesets never really seem to get much love which is always been weird to me considering they're the bread and butter of the gameplay. I'll mainly be doing movesets only but I can do POFO's as well if people want them or for some of the more obscure wrestlers. 

All movesets can be found at this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7dv4a2cwu5l9r/WWE_2K19_Realistic_Move_Sets_%26_POFO's

Previews of my completed movesets can be found on my YouTube channel at the link below: 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVS-uiNhxD-qPACUeyT0TgePA2qpNx_GO

NOTE: You will need @squaredcirclefan's ported entrances and moves pack for some of these to work. 

Currently available: 
 - AJ Styles
 - Aja Kong
 - Akira Taue (Credit to @WhereTheFdidTheEgo for originally porting this moveset to PC)
 - Andre The Giant 
 - Bandido
 - Bret Hart
 - Brock Lesnar
 - Bubba Ray Dudley
 - Chyna
 - CM Punk
 - Crush
 - D-Von Dudley
 - The Great Kabuki
 - Kurt Angle '06
 - Sean O'Haire
 - Steve Williams
 - Umaga
 - X-Pac

Edited by Wrestling Warrior
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Bandido and Chyna added! Turns out I forgot to convert my Dudley Boyz 3-pack so expect those to be released next.

Previews: 

Edited by Wrestling Warrior
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

5 new movesets added including Aja Kong, Andre The Giant, Bubba Ray Dudley, Crush & D-Von Dudley.

Previews:

Aja Kong

Andre The Giant

Crush

The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley)

• Like 3
  • Glorious 1