uninstalling mods over in-game superstars

juskool14

i installed using cct a mod over an attire 1 and i want to uninstall it and put it in attire 2. I used CCT but it just uninstalls the character how do i uninstall just attires. 

Delete the undesired chXXXYZ.pac file from \WWE 2k19\mods\CCT\and it will restore the original from the game.
Then reinstall the mod using CCT as a different attire and unlock the Attire with Data Editor if it isn't unlocked already.

After that's done, you'll have to Regenerate the Chunk0.def via CCT to point the game to the original file again so the mod will override the original file(s).

15 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Thanks will try this

So now the character is coming out with the mod Attie in the entrance but the original attire in the match

This is one issue that occurs if you have the original ch pac files in the pac\ch folder while placing the entrance attire and in ring attire for a mod in the mods folder.

I will suggest you remove the original  in-ring attire file for the character (backup somewhere in your drive), regenerate the chiunk0.def and launch your game.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This is one issue that occurs if you have the original ch pac files in the pac\ch folder while placing the entrance attire and in ring attire for a mod in the mods folder.

It shouldn't do that if he installed the attire with CCT and regenerated the Chunk0.def file with CCT in Full mode. It can happen if you use a different Chunk0.def rebuilder than the latest version of CCT or you manually install mods into the mods folder and don't name the file the same as the file it should override, but CCT should install the file with the proper name. If it doesn't do so with certain slots (which I only happened with files that originally have _pXX in them, but I that should have been fixed a long time ago), then report it as a bug in the CCT thread. It's actually better to leave the original files untouched when you mod, as you can go back to the originals easily by deleting the ones in the \mods\ folder and regenerating the Chunk0.def.

19 hours ago, juskool14 said:

Thanks will try this

So now the character is coming out with the mod Attie in the entrance but the original attire in the match

Did you perhaps install the Attire in the Entrance Attire slot only? Check if the chXXXY2.pac is there in the mods\CCT\ folder or just the chXXXY4.pac.

It was just one .Pac I originally deleted it from the folder and the attire went back to vanilla but then I tried to add it in as attire 2 and it didn't show up so then I used universal attire unlocker and reinstalled it. Which the put me in the wierd position of having the attire 1 be vanilla match but mod entrance 🤷 i was just gonna leave it as a loss cause untill I find a new mod to completely overwrite for attire 1

1 hour ago, juskool14 said:

It was just one .Pac I originally deleted it from the folder and the attire went back to vanilla but then I tried to add it in as attire 2 and it didn't show up so then I used universal attire unlocker and reinstalled it. Which the put me in the wierd position of having the attire 1 be vanilla match but mod entrance 🤷 i was just gonna leave it as a loss cause untill I find a new mod to completely overwrite for attire 1

Could it be that you have installed it as Entrance Attire for Attire one (chXXX04.pac where XXX is the WrestlerID)? If you have, delete that file from the \mods\CCT\ folder and regenerate the Chunk0.def
If that file doesn't exist, it might be a caching issue, in which case you could also try to delete the %Temp%\WWE 2K19 folder and restart the computer to see if that helps.

If that doesn't help you could also try to install the original chXXX02.pac from the game's \pac\ch\ folder as entrance Attire for Attire 1 (provided that the original wrestler didn't have an entrance attire for Attire 1 - otherwise try it with chXXX04.pac). This will duplicate the ring attire as the entrance attire and might work around the issue.