Looking for players to parsec with

WolfStrike150

Hello fellow wrestling fans!

I have started this thread to connect other wrestling fans together to enjoy wrestling games together in harmony. My ultimate goal is to setup a discord server to make it much easier to connect, but at the moment I'm just trying to find people interested. For those who don't know parsec is it is a program that allows you to connect to a host computer and play together as if you're in the same room together. That means that playing online multi-player  on games like SmackDown! Here Comes the pain all the way up to WWE 2K20 is possible. If you would like an example just find newLEGACYinc on YouTube as they use parsec to play wrestling games together.

IMPORTANT: This thread is meant for PC users exclusively! I do not own many wrestling games on console and parsec wouldn't really be possible on console.

I primarily play WWE 2K19 as I very much enjoy modding the game, but I'm all for having crazy fun matches on older games. If you need help with modding your own game I can definitely help with that as i have quite a bit of experience at this point.

A little background about me. You can find me on steam with the same user ID: WolfStrike150. I am 23 years old and have been a wrestling fan ever since I can remember. I grew up primarily watching the ruthless aggression era, but am no stranger to the attitude era or any of the past eras. I just love wresting! I have a YouTube channel however I have not been active on it for years and don't plan on posting to it again. There i used to do Minecraft builds and began wrestling content before I stepped away from making videos.

Other Notes: Again this is open to anyone who is looking to have some fun on wrestling games. Preferably it would be best if you have a mic to talk in the discord, but I'm not gonna say it's required. Feel free to respond to this topic if you're interested and go ahead and add me on steam. Again that's username WolfStrike150

• Like 2

Awesome! That's what I'm talking about! We could definitely do a modded universe mode! I completely forgot that steam requires you to use a code to add people so my friend code is 895732379

5 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Interesting idea.

I'm curious, how is parsec latency wise compared to Steam Remote Play/Steam Link?

I don't have any experience with Steam remote play/Link to make a valid comparison, but I will say from the 2 hours we played last night my friend said it was playable. I am in the central United States while he is around the Britain area from what I know. The latency was minimal from what he experienced. Much better than what you would experience using the 2k Servers. Of course, there's different factors to take into account other than distance on how other's would experience it such as the internet service of both parties. We played 2K19 with very little issues

Edited by WolfStrike150