WWE 2K14: Complete Edition - Xbox 360 Mod

Hollywood Akeem

So I've been hard at work the past two weeks working on this project again. Most of my time was spent reworking on the old models that I imported, as I realized I was converting them incorrectly. The hair and no facial animations issues are all gone from the previous models. Look at braun for example.

braun.png

Some issues are With the imported wwe 12 models. A bunch of them are shiny. Luckily xrey has an option to remedy the issue. However, xreys solution to wwe 12 shiny models only works during the match. For some reason in the entrence they're still shiny. Apparently this is not the case on the PS3, but it is for the xbox 360.

Michelle McCool (WWE '12):

mcool.png

Chavo Gurerro (by Nsienski)

chavo.png

Now, Chavo Doesn't have as much shine in this angle, but its very apparent when the camera angle is neutral.

John Morrison has this issue where his torso is missing. This is because his jacket is a separate YOBJ model (271A). His jacket is in the middle of the ring for some reason. If you know how to fix this please tell me.

John Morrison (WWE '12):

nitro1.png

nitro2.png

Here are the rest of the superstars and Women Wrestlers.

Samoa Joe:

samoa.png

Tye Dillenger:

tye.png

Charolette:

charolette.png

Revival:

revival.png

Mojo Rawley:

mojo.png

American Alpha:

american-alpha.png

Luke Gallows only (I forgot to import karl :(:

gallows.png

Becky Lynch:

becky.png

Carmella:

carmella.png

Sasha Banks:

banks.png

Bayley:

bayley.png

Also, I updated the xex file with the title update released on January 2014. Apparently putting the title update in the content folder doesn't work when the title id of the xex has changed. Now the PerfectPlex has sound!

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Small Update: This past week I've spent time away from adding superstars and spent them adding all the original dlc characters to the main menu. With the addition of Mr.Perfect and the exclusion of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash of the oustiders, all the dlc superstars fit nicely into the main menu (thanks to the help of @justYn1893). I did this to use the dlc.catalog space for wrestlers i'm planning to add, as there are limited slots. I've spent the effort to alphabetize them, putting Batista and edge in the top section just so the legends section can start on the fourth row like in the retail copy. Only Issue I currently have is that the dlc characters that were added are somehow messing with the non-dlc character renders. For example, when you go to exibition > One on One > menu select screen, john cena is the first character that shows when you assign your controller into a slot. His render, and all the non dlc renders, are fine until I hover on Bruno san martino or scott steiner (dlc). The renders work, but when I hover back to john cena for example, his render goes missing. I have a theory that the game starts reading the ssfa renders from the dlc files when hovering over the dlc characters, However, when I hover back to a non dlc character, it doesn't switch back. I feel like this is only an issue because the game was never given instructions to read both files from different directories in the main menu select aside from going into and out of the dlc menu.

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-2021-06-16-1

Any ways due to this method, I can reserve more dlc catalog space for the superstars since every single women wrestler from wwe '12 - wwe 2k17 can be added to the womens menu slots.

Edit: Apparently the arc size was the issue. I re-exported the regular icons (non dlc) using DXT 1 alpha to bring each picture down from 4kb to 2kb's which cut down the size of 0000.zlib to 200kbs's. Since it was as small as the original, i could compress and inject it using xpacker so I could change the arc size back to the original. Anyways, that solved the problem. Only issue will be in the future when I add the Icons for the women wrestlers as the size will definitely be too big to inject.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

This project looks incredible I hope you continue it, my only recommendation as a user is that if you are going to mofidicate arenas, just add the classic raw and Smackdown 99 'arena, wcw nitro and ecw november to december in the pay per view not so remembered Example over the limet, I don't know anything about programming but if you need a beta tester I'm at your service

16 hours ago, leoarkham74 said:

This project looks incredible I hope you continue it, my only recommendation as a user is that if you are going to mofidicate arenas, just add the classic raw and Smackdown 99 'arena, wcw nitro and ecw november to december in the pay per view not so remembered Example over the limet, I don't know anything about programming but if you need a beta tester I'm at your service

unless there is a method for wwe 2k14 to add extra arenas without deleting any, I probably will leave it alone. I'm trying to keep the game as vanilla as possible without removing any modes, which already is a hard task.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of things being vanilla, with these wrestlers being just the plain files from 2k15-2k17, will Superstar Threads function with imported wrestlers?

16 hours ago, mattoriginal said:

Speaking of things being vanilla, with these wrestlers being just the plain files from 2k15-2k17,

Yes. People like seth rollins will have all his attires from three games (2k15-2k17) in the order of most recent. People like bray wyatt who was in wwe '12 as husky harris will have two separate slots: One for Harris and one for Wyatt with all his attires from 2k15 - 2k17). If I have any space left after all of that, then I will add custom attires.

16 hours ago, mattoriginal said:

will Superstar Threads function with imported wrestlers?

I've updated every superstar with their threads information so its possible. Right now they are not showing up in the threads menu, but hopefullly that will change when I have the time to mess with that. I think I read a post here about enabling that for dlc superstars, so hopefully it isn't that hard.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

3 hours ago, Grizzlykid4 said:

prob same answer for custom belts

custom belts I can add. All belts in the game can be recreated in create a championship therefore I can simply use their spots for custom ones

On 6/29/2021 at 4:14 PM, MKKHAN said:

to fix wwe12 models shiny in PS make the alpha of normal map dark thats what i did for triple h 2nd attire and its fix the shiny prob

f1vkUhz.jpg

ill try this out

Teeny Tiny Update: Made a cover image for aurora. It's waiting approval. Hopefully, it gets accepted.

Cover-png-022d0dcfc0805f850cda67556f6e21

• Like 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

intentaré esto

Actualización de Teeny Tiny: Hice una imagen de portada para Aurora. Está esperando aprobación. Con suerte, será aceptado.

Portada-png-022d0dcfc0805f850cda67556f6e21

Is Brutal

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 1:48 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

Small Update: This past week I've spent time away from adding superstars and spent them adding all the original dlc characters to the main menu. With the addition of Mr.Perfect and the exclusion of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash of the oustiders, all the dlc superstars fit nicely into the main menu (thanks to the help of @justYn1893). I did this to use the dlc.catalog space for wrestlers i'm planning to add, as there are limited slots. I've spent the effort to alphabetize them, putting Batista and edge in the top section just so the legends section can start on the fourth row like in the retail copy. Only Issue I currently have is that the dlc characters that were added are somehow messing with the non-dlc character renders. For example, when you go to exibition > One on One > menu select screen, john cena is the first character that shows when you assign your controller into a slot. His render, and all the non dlc renders, are fine until I hover on Bruno san martino or scott steiner (dlc). The renders work, but when I hover back to john cena for example, his render goes missing. I have a theory that the game starts reading the ssfa renders from the dlc files when hovering over the dlc characters, However, when I hover back to a non dlc character, it doesn't switch back. I feel like this is only an issue because the game was never given instructions to read both files from different directories in the main menu select aside from going into and out of the dlc menu.

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-2021-06-16-1

Any ways due to this method, I can reserve more dlc catalog space for the superstars since every single women wrestler from wwe '12 - wwe 2k17 can be added to the womens menu slots.

Edit: Apparently the arc size was the issue. I re-exported the regular icons (non dlc) using DXT 1 alpha to bring each picture down from 4kb to 2kb's which cut down the size of 0000.zlib to 200kbs's. Since it was as small as the original, i could compress and inject it using xpacker so I could change the arc size back to the original. Anyways, that solved the problem. Only issue will be in the future when I add the Icons for the women wrestlers as the size will definitely be too big to inject.

How did you alfhabetize the minipics, I mean what's the file you need to edit in order to get both Batista and Edge another slot on the main menu?