WWE 2K14: Complete Edition - Xbox 360 Mod

Hollywood Akeem

Hello guys. I'm making a compilation mod with 2K14 as the base. My goal is to add every superstar (and their attires) from wwe '12 to wwe 2k17 (last gen of course) to create a definitive experience on the last gen hardware. As of right now I am in the very early stages, but I hit a breakthrough (at least for me) that made this project possible. Previously, I was going to use WWE 2K17 as the base, because it has the most superstars out of every last gen wwe game, so in my head it would of been easier adding the remaining superstars that weren't in there. However, this came to a halt when I found out that since WWE 2k15 on last gen, a bunch of game modes have been removed. So my best bet was WWE 2K14, but the only problem was that I already had a fully modded WWE 2K14 copy on my Xbox's hdd. So after some research, I found out how to successfully change the title and media id for the game. Basically this means that for those (like me) who have Wrestling Legends Installed or Vanilla 2k14, it will not affect it or the DLC. The game will save under a different title id, and the same goes for the DLC. 

Here are my goals for the project:

• The mod will be able to be downloaded along side vanilla WWE 2k14 or Wrestling Legends without any conflicts
  • The mod will have every single Superstar, male and female, from WWE '12 to WWE 2K17
    • Any superstars in previous games that have an already existing slot in WWE 2K14 will be added as an attire (obviously)

That's it (for now)! My standards for this mod are very low until I finish everything above. Things such as adding move-sets, entrances, arenas, etc are basically super-stretch goals for now. In the mean time, to show you I'm not bullshiting about taking a project this big, here is this spread sheet I'm making to use as a guide for adding superstars into the game. Im indexing all the numbers of every superstar's CH ID from every game so I can easily grab all of them for this mod. I've structured the spread sheet with superstars having their distinctive row, and the ch id in the columns separated by game. I've fully went through WWE '12, '13, and 2K14 and all I have left is 2k15,16, and 17.

Link

Known issues:
Shinsuke nakamura's, Auska, and Braun strowman's hair are invisible
Alexa Bliss, Shinsuke Nakamura, D-Von Dudley, and austin aries have no facial animations

Screenshots:

756519-C32021061214161810.png

Cover-png-022d0dcfc0805f850cda67556f6e21

1.png

2.png

5.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

chavo.png

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
added screenshots
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

1 hour ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Hola chicos. Estoy haciendo un mod de compilación con 2K14 como base. Mi objetivo es agregar a cada superestrella (y sus atuendos) desde wwe '12 a wwe 2k17 (última generación, por supuesto) para crear una experiencia definitiva en el hardware de la última generación. En este momento estoy en las primeras etapas, pero logré un gran avance (al menos para mí) que hizo posible este proyecto. Anteriormente, iba a usar WWE 2K17 como base, porque tiene la mayor cantidad de superestrellas de cada juego de la última generación de wwe, por lo que en mi opinión hubiera sido más fácil agregar las superestrellas restantes que no estaban allí. Sin embargo, esto se detuvo cuando descubrí que desde WWE 2k15 en la última generación, se han eliminado varios modos de juego. Así que mi mejor apuesta fue WWE 2K14, pero el único problema fue que ya tenía una copia WWE 2K14 totalmente modificada en el disco duro de mi Xbox, así que después de investigar un poco,Descubrí cómo cambiar con éxito el título y la identificación de medios para el juego. Básicamente, esto significa que para aquellos (como yo) que tienen instalado Wrestling Legends o Vanilla 2k14, no lo afectará ni al DLC. El juego se guardará con una identificación de título diferente, y lo mismo ocurre con el DLC. 

Aquí están mis objetivos para el proyecto:

• El mod se podrá descargar junto con WWE 2k14 de vanilla o Wrestling Legends sin ningún conflicto
  • El mod tendrá cada superestrella, masculina y femenina, desde WWE '12 hasta WWE 2K17
    • Cualquier superestrella en juegos anteriores que tenga una ranura ya existente en WWE 2K14 se agregará como vestimenta (obviamente)

Eso es todo por ahora)! Mis estándares para este mod son muy bajos hasta que termine todo lo anterior. Cosas como agregar conjuntos de movimientos o entradas son básicamente objetivos súper elásticos por ahora. Mientras tanto, para mostrarte que no estoy mintiendo acerca de tomar un proyecto tan grande, aquí está esta hoja de cálculo que estoy haciendo para usar como guía para agregar superestrellas en el juego. Estoy indexando todos los números de la ID de CH de cada superestrella de cada juego en el que están para que pueda obtenerlos fácilmente para este mod. He estructurado la hoja de cálculo con superestrellas que tienen su fila distintiva, y el identificador en las columnas separadas por juego. He pasado completamente por WWE '12, '13 y 2K14 y todo lo que me queda son 2k15,16 y 17.

Enlace

Continuaré actualizando esta publicación periódicamente, y tendré algunas capturas de pantalla la próxima semana. Ciao 🤙

the truth is very good your project I also plan to do a mod in the future (with wwe 2k14 as base) the wwe 2k20, with updated fighters.

Edited by rafael_ignacio

3 hours ago, LordBarker said:

If you are adding to Legends surely there won't be space in the .arc, as it has a limit. 

Thanks for replying. My main focus as of right now is adding only current superstars as dlc. If have any space after adding them, I'll then add the attitude era superstars, then work my way down to the Golden era superstars.

Though I wouldn't be too angry if I can't get any extra golden era superstars be in the game with already 20+ superstars from that era. That's what Wrestling legends was made for.

i see it like this.

@Red Rooster made Wrestling legends for Golden Era WWF superstars.

@justYn1893 is currently making his Ruthless Aggression era mod for a Here Come's the Pain Styled Roster.

And now I'm making my own mod with the new era superstars. However to comment on the arc limit, I've counted exactly how many superstars from WWE '12 - WWE 2K17 that aren't in WWE 2K14 (including legends & superstars and excluding NPC's and Managers) and it's exactly 150 unique superstars. In red rooster's Wrestling legends mod, he added 214 superstars under the dlc category, with some containing multiple attires. So who knows. We'll see what happens when I get there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, williambeatty said:

@Hollywood Akeem can you make the wwe 2k14 mod for the ps3?

@williambeattyomfg can you please shut up, jesus you've been annoying for awhile man.

7 hours ago, williambeatty said:

@williambeattyi'm not normally an asshole but damn, you've been asking the same damn questions, over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over to everybody, its getting annoying man.

Edited by OBSG
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, williambeatty said:

sorry i don't own a ps3. However, you are free to make your own mod if you like. There's plenty of tutorials out there on this forum.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, williambeatty said:

Or just buy a fucking 360 if you are that interested in Wrestling mods, no one is going to remake massive mod projects on PS3 just for you.

You could pickup a 360 for pretty cheap these days, I bought a 2nd one just in case my one dies.

• Like 6

On 7/31/2020 at 9:03 PM, Red Rooster said:

O simplemente compre un puto 360 si está interesado en las modificaciones de Wrestling, nadie va a rehacer proyectos de modificaciones masivas en PS3 solo para usted.

Podrías recoger un 360 por bastante barato en estos días, compré un segundo en caso de que mi uno muera.

Edited by rafael_ignacio

27 minutes ago, rafael_ignacio said:

do you know if the "ch.pac" of xbox 360 also work on ps3? Because for a while I have been looking for a Chris Benoit, I don't know if any of the Xbox 360 works?

They do work.

• Like 1

Okay the list of superstars I added has grown a lot since my last post. So far just about every superstar that has debuted in WWE 2k17 has been added. I'm working my way down from then. I will be uploading screenshots tomorrow.

• Yes! 1

Okay updated the thread with some screenshots. I had to take a break since my university's semester started last week. I'll continue to try to make more updates.

I added:

• New 2k logo
  • New Menu Render
  • Aj Styles
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Appollo Crews
  • Auska
  • Braun Strowman
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Shinsuke Nakamura

Check here to see who I intend to add next if you want. Superstars marked green are done; Yellow means their in queue.

Known issues:
Shinsuke Nakamura, Auska, and Braun strowman's hair are invisible
Alexa Bliss, Shinsuke Nakamura, D-Von Dudley, and austin aries have no facial animations

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 7:44 AM, J Bee said:

I just purchased a copy of 2k14 and I just want to be clear on something. There's no accessible way to obtain the DLC on the game any longer correct? 

do you have a jtag/rgh?

• 1 month later...

I'm very interested in this project! When OTE used to make Octane, I was toying with the idea of making my own 'mod' of 2k14, which would essentially just be kind of a love letter to WWE in 2013. Essentially taking the arenas from 2k14 and 2k15 to match the arenas for 2013(and WrestleMania XXX for the "WrestleMania Moment Arena")... but then I realized I am an absolute idiot when it comes to anything technical. The fact that I might be able to play something similar to that, with this mod, is incredible. Even if no arenas, moves, or entrances can be ported over, there is still a wide variety in the vanilla game that would essentially cover the entire roster. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm beyond excited for this mod. I've been looking for something like this for a while, and after lots of searching, I finally found it. Can't wait.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 12:08 PM, Narfmonster said:

I'm beyond excited for this mod. I've been looking for something like this for a while, and after lots of searching, I finally found it. Can't wait.

thanks. Luckily, now I have all the time in the world to work on it. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justYn1893 said:

Did you already fix Nakamura's hair? I ported him and his hair is showing up for me

yeah thanks. It actually was many reasons why his hair wasnt showing up. I was creating a new pach file when I could of been injecting the files. I also just needed 000,000A,000C, and 2710 files. Also, i was injecting the uncompressed bpe. I found out the hard way that I had to just inject them as BPE files. The facial animation and hair issues went away. The only problem I have now are elboy pads appearing. For example, carmella doesn't have elbow pads, yet she does due to whatever ch model I was using. Do you know, by chance, the file name that holds the elbow pads so I can remove it? Thanks.

Edit: I found it. It's 001A & 001B.

45 minutes ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

yeah thanks. It actually was many reasons why his hair wasnt showing up. I was creating a new pach file when I could of been injecting the files. I also just needed 000,000A,000C, and 2710 files. Also, i was injecting the uncompressed bpe. I found out the hard way that I had to just inject them as BPE files. The facial animation and hair issues went away. The only problem I have now are elboy pads appearing. For example, carmella doesn't have elbow pads, yet she does due to whatever ch model I was using. Do you know, by chance, the file name that holds the elbow pads so I can remove it? Thanks.

Edit: I found it. It's 001A & 001B.

Good to hear you got it. The elbow pad thing might be because you probably used The Rock’s pach which includes the elbow pads as separate files for the People’s Elbow.

• Like 1