Need Female .wem themes wwe 2k19

juskool14

For some unknown reason my sound editor does not link to wwise even though I have chosen the correct directory (x64/release/bin) and many other different variations. so I am trying to see if anyone can post there .wems of female superstar themes they have. A mega folder or zip of all female themes would be greatly appreciated!!! 

Edited by juskool14
Don't want to mislead with title

1 hour ago, juskool14 said:

For some unknown reason my sound editor does not link to wwise even though I have chosen the correct directory (x64/release/bin) and many other different variations. so I am trying to see if anyone can post there .wems of female superstar themes they have. A mega folder or zip of all female themes would be greatly appreciated!!! 

Hi, in the WWISE main directory, you need to select the wwise directory inside the Audiokinetic folder rather than  the files inside it.

Hmm I'll try that I'm not for sure if I've done that yet. I kept like clicking every single folder and nothing was working 😂 I'll try it once again and see thank you

11 hours ago, juskool14 said:

Hmm I'll try that I'm not for sure if I've done that yet. I kept like clicking every single folder and nothing was working 😂 I'll try it once again and see thank you

You might have to restart Sound Editor after changing the directory for the change to apply properly.