Sound file request/help

LexRed

Hello! I wanted to see if anybody could share a clean  music_2_m.pck file locate at the sound folder of the game. I screwed up and I think I deleted some sounds within the file and didnt realize. So this is the one that has Bayley's and I think Demon Balor in it, right? Please double check before so I don't have you wasting your time and good intentions. I appreciate it!

5 hours ago, LexRed said:

Hello! I wanted to see if anybody could share a clean  music_2_m.pck file locate at the sound folder of the game. I screwed up and I think I deleted some sounds within the file and didnt realize. So this is the one that has Bayley's and I think Demon Balor in it, right? Please double check before so I don't have you wasting your time and good intentions. I appreciate it!

Hi,

Here is a vanilla copy of the music_2_m.pck file

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ALrtR-_56GE0v-U&cid=DB1E8E129D8322FF&id=DB1E8E129D8322FF!206047&parId=DB1E8E129D8322FF!109284&o=OneUp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, LexRed said:

If you have backups enabled in Sound Editor you should be able to find the files before the changes in Sound Editor's backup folder. Thus it's a good idea to enable the backup functionality.
Another good practice is to Export the original .wem file before you replace it with a new sound so you can inject the original back anytime you want.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

If you have backups enabled in Sound Editor you should be able to find the files before the changes in Sound Editor's backup folder. Thus it's a good idea to enable the backup functionality.
Another good practice is to Export the original .wem file before you replace it with a new sound so you can inject the original back anytime you want.

I do have the backup option enable but for some reason it started to not backing up my recent changes. I might have to reinstalled. I remember once I gave me an error due to the low free space. Now the export thing is an excellent idea which I didn't think of unless I wanted to do something specifically. Thank you for the info! and thank you @squaredcirclefan for the file!