Changing the Watermark and # of a show.

Simul8

Hey. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction...

I installed the Crown Jewel arena mod. Because I have multiple arena mod's installed I had to install it manually, all seems to have gone well except 2 things which I'm struggling to work out. 

I successfully managed to change the Turnbuckle logo from the Scratch Logo to the Network logo changing the value inside 'misc04_arena.pac' using WrestleMinus, but I'm struggling to find a way to change the Watermark logo in the same way, I've looked inside "misc01_start.pac" as well as  "misc04_arena.pac"  but cannot see anything resembling a watermark setting.

Also I'm looking to maybe reassign the Hashtag for the show (top left). I know I can change the string from Wrestlemania to Crown Jewel manually but I I don't want these to change for the actual Wrestlemania shows, so I was trying to reassign it to a show that I will not use such as Night Of Champions so I can change the string of that. 

Thank you for your time.

Sim

5sMHKru.jpg

@Simul8 Replace misc02 and misc04 in your files pac\root\ if you have the Crown Jewel files.

And open CCT, delete the chunck file and don't forget to regenerate the chunck file, when it's done, launch the game.

Ben

• 2 months later...