Problems to export caw to pac file

xalaidne

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to export caws to pac files with ninjaripper. I managed to rip the mesh and create a new yobj thanks to @tekken57 x-rey and his tutorials (Thank you tekken).

But i have two problems left. The first one is the face texture is corrupted when the model is loaded in the game but looks ok in x-rey. It looks like this :

9f0rt2j.pnghbRPoOT.png

The second problem is about the rigging of the shoes. They are just floating around the model.

I specify i'm using pac 194 (cutscene woman) as a base because it's the same model than the default caw. Tell me if it's a mistake or not. Also the face animations are neutralized in X-rey and i fixed the CE file.

Thanks in advance for helping me to fix those problems.

Kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...

No one can help me to fix the head texture ? 

It's the last problem i have to fix for completing the caw port.

Then, if some are interested i can make a tutorial on how to convert a caw into a normal pac file.

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, ToddYo13 said:

If this was successful I’d love a tutorial. I’ve seen others asking for something similar as well. 

Hello the first thing you need to do is download ninjaripper, select your game directory path. Then choose D3D11 wrapper just below the run button. Also, select you output path (where the ripped meshes will be save).

After, go to settings choose F6 next to forced and select Save Direct Draw Surface (for the textures).

Go back to ninjaripper menu the click on run to start the game.

Then go edit caw on 2k19, select a default pose on caw menu (the last ones) and press F6. Sometimes you need to press F6 2 or 3 times to rip all meshes.

I'll help you more after you did this.

I forgot to ask you if you have 3dsmax, x-rey and xpacker ?

You can have 3dsmax for free but you need to purchase x-rey and x-packer.

• Thanks 1