Buried Alive or Casket Match

eplate2

This has probably been asked and answered many times so I apologize ahead of time.

Is there any way to mod in the buried alive match or casket match from the older games? Maybe even inferno match?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eplate2 said:

This has probably been asked and answered many times so I apologize ahead of time.

Is there any way to mod in the buried alive match or casket match from the older games? Maybe even inferno match?

Hi,

You can't mod in a match from another game.

The structure of the files in the old svr games and the current gen games is different.

Also there is data you just cant transfer over from game to game. Each game has a match type engine which manages the character selection structure , rules of the match, match strategy and A.I behaviour for each match type. Its not stored in one place to just move about like one file.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You can't mod in a match from another game.

The structure of the files in the old svr games and the current gen games is different.

Also there is data you just cant transfer over from game to game. Each game has a match type engine which manages the character selection structure , rules of the match, match strategy and A.I behaviour for each match type. Its not stored in one place to just move about like one file.

Understood thanks for letting me know. Too bad though I really wish buried alive and casket matches existed in this game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eplate2 said:

Understood thanks for letting me know. Too bad though I really wish buried alive and casket matches existed in this game 

WWE wouldn't have approved as its no representative of the current product.

The last game those matches appeared in were SVR 2008.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

WWE wouldn't have approved as its no representative of the current product.

And yet they had the Boneryard match. ;)

Just now, Cave Waverider said:

And yet they had the Boneryard match. ;)

well they didn't call it buried alive match. They probably wouldn't call it buried alive if it was brought back into the game.

• Sad 1