MOD Wrestlers In Universe - Incorrect Name?

eplate2

I am working on creating a new universe and have about 200+ mods I am using for it. I am now setting titles but just noticed that although my mods and their renders exist, their names belong to the wrestler who was modded over. Any way to fix this?

For example, I modded Chainsaw Charlie over Roman Reigns and when I am attaching titles to wrestlers in edit universe, Chainsaw Charlie's render is there but has the name Roman Reigns

I also can't seem to find modded wrestlers who were installed over unused or perfectplextra slots. For example, I installed Mankind in an empty slot and he doesn't show up as a wrestler I can add to a roster

Edited by eplate2

I just realized that when I added pofos and movesets to each mod, I did so using CCT and selecting the "Superstars" window rather than Universe1 or the other two. Is there a way to simply copy all pofos and movesets from Superstars to Universe1 in CCT?

No, there isn't. You'll have to inject them into each save one by one.

However, you could probably do so in cheat engine by extracting the regular .pofo and .moveset areas respectively and injecting it into the save area (look at the Memory Table to find the address ranges).