How to change CH file?

Slicky

I downloaded JoeMashups' Toni Storm mod. Thing is, the files are 62202 and 62204.

I don't want to replace Bayley so what should I do to put Toni in the game without effecting Bayley?

While the game isn't running, use CCT's , right-click on any slot you wish to install the mod in and click Import->CH-Pac-Files to install Toni Storm's .pac files in any character slot of choice (CCT will set all the necessary values in the ch*.pac files to match the selected slots). Since Toni Storm doesn't have a community reserved slot, you'll have to use one assigned to a wrestler/mod you don't want to use.
You can type the name of the Replayed wrestler in the Replaced Name column of CCT as a reminder were you put it.

If you have a .pofo and .moveset file for her, open it in Data Editor (or create new ones if you don't have any) and adjust the Wrestler ID for each to match the Slot ID for the slot you installed your ch*.pac files to, adjust anything to your liking (don't forget to set the Name Settings properly), then start the game to get to the main menu and click Install * via CCT.

More information as always is available on the Installing Mods Wiki page.