WWE 2k CH PICS DATABASE

J N

Hey all,

When it comes to modding, recipe is everything! But finding the right parts for a mod can be time consuming and tedious. I find myself spending a lot of time searching through the roster data base at the Smackdown Hotel for the right parts for shirts, hair, pads, etc., which can be sometimes be a frustrating experience. Well enough is enough! (And its time for a change lol).

I've begun to grab screen caps of all the characters so that finding that perfect OBJ part will be a much easier process. So far, I've only grabbed pics for 2k19 but I do plan on getting pictures of every part of every character from wwe2k15-2k19. This will hopefully be a valuable resource for modders who can now spend less time researching  suitable parts and more time creating and perfecting the actual mod. 

Preview:

unknown.png?width=1288&height=610

Download 2k19 CH pics: https://mega.nz/file/8TgQxSJR#JhJHlvGlEQkH7ZZ7CRqb9x3UiJGUfsdLi9wFopBZPJ8

Unfortunately, the renders do not show boots or kneepads so I will need to grab in-game screens for those. If anyone is willing to assist in any way, I could definitely use the help! Oh and if something like this has already been created, please let me know so I don't waste more time doing this lol. Anyway, hope this is useful! Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1