Help with In-ring attire for added character

GoodBrotherGaming

Hey, i'm pretty new to modding. I feel like I got the jist of things, but I'm unable to get my updated Edge's attire to show up in-ring. The entrance attire shows up beautifully, though. I've put the xyz2 and xyz4 in the correct slots. Quite confused. Thanks!

Use CCT to install the attire. Make sure you install the ring attire and the entrance attire in the same row. Left column is the ring attire, right column the entrance attire.
You can find more information about it on the Installing Mods Wiki page.

38 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Use CCT to install the attire. Make sure you install the ring attire and the entrance attire in the same row. Left column is the ring attire, right column the entrance attire.
You can find more information about it on the Installing Mods Wiki page.

Right. I did that, as I stated above. I'm confused as to why that isn't working.

sometimes you have to enter the ch file with the hxd editor and change the numbers inside the file to avoid problems so I do it at least and then I install them with CCT

Sin-t-tulo.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morodolarama1 said:

sometimes you have to enter the ch file with the hxd editor and change the numbers inside the file to avoid problems so I do it at least and then I install them with CCT

Sin-t-tulo.jpg

CCT should change these values automatically for the correct slot, attire number and type when you install the ch*.pac file through it.

It could also be that you have a backup/copy of the original attire somewhere in the game folder or the Chunk0.def doesn't point to the right file. Look for it and remove that copy.

Try rebuilding the Chunk0.def with CCT (with the Full option) and see if that helps.