Modded superstar names are blank

soonernfl19

I just buit a new computer and I copied over the WWE 2k19 folder from my laptop to the new computer. In order for the game to run, I had to do a validation through Steam. Since this, my imported modded wrestlers are still in the game but their names are blank. The models, pofos, and movesets are still there too. I just used my Hulk Hogan and he worked perfect, with his signature entrance and moves, but when I selected him he had no name. I've added the super string file and perfectplextra. I've done all the fixes in Data Editor and CCT. Anyone know how I can get the names to appear?

1 hour ago, soonernfl19 said:

I just buit a new computer and I copied over the WWE 2k19 folder from my laptop to the new computer. In order for the game to run, I had to do a validation through Steam. Since this, my imported modded wrestlers are still in the game but their names are blank. The models, pofos, and movesets are still there too. I just used my Hulk Hogan and he worked perfect, with his signature entrance and moves, but when I selected him he had no name. I've added the super string file and perfectplextra. I've done all the fixes in Data Editor and CCT. Anyone know how I can get the names to appear?

Hi,

I suspect the game is reading from the default string_win.pac file. If possible can you regenerate the chunk0.def file in CCT  and send the file in a private message so I could take a quick look at the files in the game folders.

36 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I suspect the game is reading from the default string_win.pac file. If possible can you regenerate the chunk0.def file in CCT  and send the file in a private message so I could take a quick look at the files in the game folders.

Sure. Just a second.

• 1 year later...

I just had almost this exact same thing happen. Except I was fine reinstalling my mods. But now certain ones don't show up even after using correct Pofos and some will show up with no Names? Did anyone find the answer to this when starting over?