Scott Hall '02 nWo WrestleMania X-8 attire - UPDATED!

Impaler

Since this wasn't done or I was unable to find it I made this mod.

I used 2K14 nWo attire as a base and edited 000C file accordingly. I did not change normals. If somebody could update those it would be a perfect mod then. I have included PSD and all needed files for improving the mod.

TOKIpR0.jpgoM2v40U.jpg

AsfChrW.jpg

And I came up this:

iCihUm7.png

Austin's going DOWN!

grlHDbr.png

FALLAWAY SLAM!

bk45V88.png

XJ6g4S3.png

Improved logo on trunks

iXBmwyV.png

Download link here (updated!) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/sd3bknubib5nd4z/scott-hall-02-wrestlemania-x8.rar/file

Edited by Impaler
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Wow that's actually pretty cool ☺️ it never made any sense to me that they included WM18 Hogan and WCW Hall/Nash without giving alt attires to match the other.

The only thing I could say to improve it is to make the nWo logo bigger and the hall logo a little smaller on the trunks. With that said, though, this is still a really nice job. I'll definitely be downloading. Thank you!

Does he come with his entrance vest?

• Like 1

Yes entrance attire is included ;)

You can try to make the hall logo thinner and share you result here.

I have found a Nash WM X-8 mod and added to my game, I found it somewhere perhaps even on this forum.

I made some updates!

- ported his hair from Outsiders attire so the hair is now all combed backwards as it was on WM18 (not a ponytail though);
- made Hall logo on trunks a bit smaller;

I tried messing the nWo logo but never got a feasible result. It just stretches weirdly if I enlarge it or change the angle. I will not be revisiting this I'm content with how it looks as it is. :)

@CAWs4Concern check it out ;)

Edited by Impaler

On 6/16/2020 at 10:19 AM, Impaler said:

I made some updates!

- ported his hair from Outsiders attire so the hair is now all combed backwards as it was on WM18 (not a ponytail though);
- made Hall logo on trunks a bit smaller;

I tried messing the nWo logo but never got a feasible result. It just stretches weirdly if I enlarge it or change the angle. I will not be revisiting this I'm content with how it looks as it is. :)

@CAWs4Concern check it out ;)

It won't let you angle the front nWo logo a little more?  I will try when I get a chance.

• 1 month later...

Can this and your BBBigelow be added to the WLegends mod in replace of another attire from that mod Impaler? Without the need to change arc sizes and all that?

Very nicely done!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DomSQ said:

Can this and your BBBigelow be added to the WLegends mod in replace of another attire from that mod Impaler? Without the need to change arc sizes and all that?

Very nicely done!

Both Scott Hall and Bam Bam only have 9 attires in Wrestling Legends so you can easily add 1 more attire for each, you would need to edit the arc and misc01_start but its really not hard.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

39 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Both Scott Hall and Bam Bam only have 9 attires in Wrestling Legends so you can easily add 1 more attire for each, you would need to edit the arc and misc01_start but its really not hard.

Cheers Rooster for the advise, however I’m not entirely sure how to correctly edit the arc and mis01 files without making an error. I don’t want to ask you “how do I do it” making you explain and all that however if you can point me into a direction of the latest easiest method tutorial that may be around to have a go at it I’d appreciate it.

13 minutes ago, DomSQ said:

Cheers Rooster for the advise, however I’m not entirely sure how to correctly edit the arc and mis01 files without making an error. I don’t want to ask you “how do I do it” making you explain and all that however if you can point me into a direction of the latest easiest method tutorial that may be around to have a go at it I’d appreciate it.

The easiest method requires you to have X-Packer 9 or newer but if you dont then its probably easiest for me to do some of it for you and upload the files.

Let me know if you have Xpacker or not

• Too Sweet 1

• 6 months later...