Universe Mode Suddenly Crashes When I Try To Load It

TheJStale

I haven't touched my game in a while. I booted it up the other day to work on my Universe Mode and the game just crashed trying to load it. I opened it again, got the message saying my data was corrupted or something, so I clicked on the X and reloaded my game and it loaded fine. I went into my universe mode again and it loaded. I started simulating the card to a show and when I simmed the last match and it was saving, it crashed again all of a sudden. I repeated the steps I did last time it crashed and when I simmed it again, it didn't crash. I managed to do a few shows, maybe a week. I saved and closed my game. I tried loading it up today to play more and every single time I try to load universe mode, it crashes. I tried to start a new one and just try loading the old one and when I select "Load", the game sits there trying to load it but I get a blank white screen before it crashes. I did not even do anything to my game.

Has anyone else had this problem before or is having it now?

Hi,

You will need to replace the misc05_save.pac file in the pac\root folder of your game. 

in the Universe mode additional matches mod zip on the forum, you will find a copy of a vanilla misc05_save.pac file if you need one.

• Like 1