Converting .mp4 files to .bk2 result is .tmp file

gibihakkasy

Like the title said, i've been trying to really customize my universe and created superstar in WWE 2k20. I create my custom trons with after effects and export the files to .mp4. But i got this problem when i'm trying to convert .mp4 file to .bk2 file, the converting pop up just open and closed quickly and it created .tmp files instead of .bk2. I've tried googling for days but haven;t gotten any solution yet. Any suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...

Your converter crashes. Either you don't have the proper codecs for the formats you're trying to convert from installed or your computer is unstable.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Cave Waverider Hi, thank you so much for replying. What codec do i need to convert MP4 files? honestly this is the only thing that will made me comeback to 2k20. Universe mode feels so bland without custom tron

7 minutes ago, gibihakkasy said:

@Cave Waverider Hi, thank you so much for replying. What codec do i need to convert MP4 files? honestly this is the only thing that will made me comeback to 2k20. Universe mode feels so bland without custom tron

It depends on how the file is encoded. You might want to search for various Codec Packs online (K-Lite, Shark, etc. are more popular ones). Some Codecs may not be available freely and cost something, though.

Alternatively, you could also grab a tool like Any Audio Converter and convert the videos to a different format first.