WWF ATTITUDE ERA MENU MOD V3 (updated 10/8/21 w/ WRESTLEMANIA X7 STYLE LOGO) + REAL RENDERS/THEMES/TRONS/SHOW INTROS

trioxin1331

WWF ATTITUDE ERA MENU MOD

Update 10/8/21:Added optional Wrestlemania X7 style logo

hujl1XP.png

Download Wrestlemania X7 Style logo here

Update 16/4/21: Added menu transitions, updated some textures, removed some remaining WWE logos

Fn0lOPQ.png

YTRBED7.pngjBZVgGY.pngDtFAEVq.pngxDiegXG.pngLfyRQVU.pngFJM877E.png4mOoTdU.pnglHyevDc.png8Tzxwo8.pnghtlwy4S.pngxb7xTS9.pngIcPyYtv.pngf7JfCHP.png4HO6EKy.png

Previews show optional Wreslemania 2k19 logo installed (WWF 2K19 logo installs by default)

To install alternate logo simply install the menu mod and then install the alternate logo over the top

New loading screen requires you to remove loading screen quotes. Instructions can be found here. Thanks to @Noobmodder : 

Best used with the REMOVE THANOS EFFECT MOD BY JIMMYC12322

DOWNLOAD MENU MOD HERE

Backup your files before installing 

Delete files in pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19_singleread/movie/mainmenu to disable menu renders

CLICK HERE FOR REAL RENDERS/THEMES/SHOW INTRO VIDEOS/TRONS

Edited by trioxin1331
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2

17 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

Menu mod released in 1st post

This mod is awesome

I replaced menu images with attitude Era 

Replaced thanos effect with lightning effect

EWywgpG.jpg

6ZqTViQ.jpg

E5AaG91.jpg

Un5zXGU.jpg

AuuoLyB.jpg

uWk6no5.jpg

8KmRP4Q.jpg

U0E2IHS.jpg

CXXTVOX.jpg

GSciYLb.jpg

gRMBdPT.jpg

jdYun5V.jpg

90EVLWJ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Do you install this mod first then the dark menu mod? Or the other way around?

Not sure if it makes a difference but I installed the Dark Menu second

8 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

Not sure if it makes a difference but I installed the Dark Menu second

There's a couple files that are the same and will be overwritten. But ok that's the same way I installed it

Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing mod, it completly changed the game for me. Feels like a new attitude era game now :)

A quick question, the wrestlers popping up. Are they on a rotation or randomly selected?

18 minutes ago, Kivos said:

Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing mod, it completly changed the game for me. Feels like a new attitude era game now :)

A quick question, the wrestlers popping up. Are they on a rotation or randomly selected?

I think they're on a rotation

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Awesome mod! I try to do something similar for my game, just with a different era (Goldem Era, 80is - early 90is) There are already great Arena mods thanks to people like JManny, but not much regarding changing menus.

Questions: How, or is there even a way to change those small WWE-Logos in the Menus?

I also see that you managed to repalce the wrestler in the loading screen, but it seems that the names and their quotes remain, is there a way to delete or replace that?

Edited by noobmodder

14 hours ago, noobmodder said:

Awesome mod! I try to do something similar for my game, just with a different era (Goldem Era, 80is - early 90is) There are already great Arena mods thanks to people like JManny, but not much regarding changing menus.

Questions: How, or is there even a way to change those small WWE-Logos in the Menus?

I also see that you managed to repalce the wrestler in the loading screen, but it seems that the names and their quotes remain, is there a way to delete or replace that?

These are the next 2 things that I would like to figure out. I have had a look for the menu WWE logos but haven't found them. The text on the loading screen I don't know how to remove but maybe it could be removed by finding the lines of text in the string file and replacing then with blank spaces? Haven't tried it yet. 

13 hours ago, noobmodder said:

If you go to the the Calendar, in Universe Mode, there are also modern WWE-Logos in the, "windows" where you no show. Any idea in which file I can find them?

I still havent found them, if you manage to find them let me know where they're hiding!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

I still havent found them, if you manage to find them let me know where they're hiding!

I certainly will. Let'sstay in touch, as we both seem to care for menu modding.

Edited by noobmodder
  • Like 1

@trioxin1331 Thanks for the shoutout.I think we made a good team regarding menu modding. And who knows, maybe we have other projects in the future we can help each other out. Also a shoutout to @BlindedByTheGrace as always he was helped a lot by answering questions.

I think you mod is a great thing for everyone who loves the Attitude Era and wants that flavor in his WWE2k19 game!