Vankoff's Cinema 4D Render Thread. Marty Scurll Released..

Vankoff

snitskyyy.png

Tommaso-render.png

Luchasaurus.png

Austin-Theory.png

Tama-Tongaa.png

Jordan-Devlin.png

Mordecaiii.png

Kenny-Omega.png

Render-Rig-KLJHKJ.png

I finally figure out Cinema 4d for making renders. My 3ds max works horrible, so i choose Blender to use .fbx files and i reshaped his parts. It's note perfect but it's just a preview boys :) 

Edited by Vankoff
  • Like 6
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, ratmon19 said:

That link is just for the active user files(as for me to login) This are game model renders?

Yes they are. I will upload correctly tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, theheelgarcia said:

Any update on the Walter release?

I will releases Angel Garza, Walter, Otunga, Zack Gibson, Mark Andrews, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Murphy and Jordan Devlin same time bro. When they finish. 

• Too Sweet 1

Hi, I don't want to bombard you with requests, however I am using all modded in game renders because in order to prevent reversion of the renders to the original ones I had to delete the render files. This was a decision I made knowing that I wouldn't have renders for some people and have been using real renders in their stead. So I want to request all the renders to the characters from the game that I use that currently have no in game renders: 

Nia Jax, Natalya, Naomi, Konnor and Viktor, Epico and Primo, Mr McMahon, Shane McMahon, Beth Pheonix, Dana Brooke, Lana, Mickie James, Tamina.

You have been Incredibly gracious with accepting requests already, so with on your plate, if you do even one of these I will be very thankful.

2 hours ago, DZParagon said:

Hi, I don't want to bombard you with requests, however I am using all modded in game renders because in order to prevent reversion of the renders to the original ones I had to delete the render files. This was a decision I made knowing that I wouldn't have renders for some people and have been using real renders in their stead. So I want to request all the renders to the characters from the game that I use that currently have no in game renders: 

Nia Jax, Natalya, Naomi, Konnor and Viktor, Epico and Primo, Mr McMahon, Shane McMahon, Beth Pheonix, Dana Brooke, Lana, Mickie James, Tamina.

You have been Incredibly gracious with accepting requests already, so with on your plate, if you do even one of these I will be very thankful.

Do you want in game render or real life? 

1 hour ago, Vankoff said:

Do you want in game render or real life? 

In game please, I am using real life as a temporary replacement until someone releases in game.

30 minutes ago, DZParagon said:

In game please, I am using real life as a temporary replacement until someone releases in game.

Ok, i will do them. But it takes time. 👍

• Glorious 1

hi man I want to ask you for boogeyman and justin gabriel. Nobody have done it and at least boogeyman deserves it  hahaha. If you can and want to do it will be awesome. Thanks for all the rest of the renders, they look amazing

25 minutes ago, ElNuevoCaesar said:

hi man I want to ask you for boogeyman and justin gabriel. Nobody have done it and at least boogeyman deserves it  hahaha. If you can and want to do it will be awesome. Thanks for all the rest of the renders, they look amazing

I dont have much time man. I'm a sergeant in Turkish army. And now i'm on duty. But i promise, i will return and do all of your requests. 🙏