Modding / Injecting CAWS, WWE Games Xbox 360 RGH

mtorrealba99

Hello everyone, first of all I hope everyone is well during this pandemic. For the last few months I've been looking for a way to inject CAWs in WWE games for Xbox 360. I have RGH on my console and the Horizon app, but I can't find injectors, savedatas or tutorials on the internet, the ones I've seen don't work or the links are dead. If you have a thread or tutorial that can help with this subject, it would be awesome if you can share it, the idea of this post is that the few players of Last-Gen that are left can help each other. Thanks in advance, greetings from Chile

• Woo 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, mtorrealba99 said:

Hello everyone, first of all I hope everyone is well during this pandemic. For the last few months I've been looking for a way to inject CAWs in WWE games for Xbox 360. I have RGH on my console and the Horizon app, but I can't find injectors, savedatas or tutorials on the internet, the ones I've seen don't work or the links are dead. If you have a thread or tutorial that can help with this subject, it would be awesome if you can share it, the idea of this post is that the few players of Last-Gen that are left can help each other. Thanks in advance, greetings from Chile

I want caws for the new superstars in 2k17