Failed download broken file issue - please help

eplate2

2 hours ago, drwho269 said:

No idea, it happened to me multiple times, then I left and went back online and it worked fine.

So no idea what causes this. Pretty sure are NOT the files themselves. 

sorry i should have replied here - the issue i had was related to having too many images saved. So i went into my files and deleted a bunch to bring my space from 200 to 189 now i can download fine.

try that and see if it works!

14 hours ago, eplate2 said:

sorry i should have replied here - the issue i had was related to having too many images saved. So i went into my files and deleted a bunch to bring my space from 200 to 189 now i can download fine.

try that and see if it works!

In my case, I was uploading images for my created belts, and sometimes this happened to me, but like I said, I got out and went back and it uploaded OK.

Same thing happened while downloading sometimes, same thing "fixed", I had to get out and go back and and it downloaded just fine.

That's basically the only thing that I have created on my own, a bunch of created belts from NWA, AWA, WCCW, WWC, WWWF/WWF, IWGP and Mid-South/UWF.

9 hours ago, drwho269 said:

In my case, I was uploading images for my created belts, and sometimes this happened to me, but like I said, I got out and went back and it uploaded OK.

Same thing happened while downloading sometimes, same thing "fixed", I had to get out and go back and and it downloaded just fine.

That's basically the only thing that I have created on my own, a bunch of created belts from NWA, AWA, WCCW, WWC, WWWF/WWF, IWGP and Mid-South/UWF.

strange well glad its working for you now!

• Like 1