How to import wrestlers from previous games? (Problem with update arc file)

TokyoTokyo

Hello everyone, I have a problem importing wrestlers, since I do the whole process with PAC EDITOR and rePack, but my problem is the following. I have converted the PACH files into SHDC to inject them to the WWE2K17 models in PAC Editor, but with the HSPCU files the option of "update arc file" does not appear and up to that point I have stayed, and I do not know how to continue with this, for Please someone to help me (I do not have to buy xpacker)

• 2 months later...

Try replacing the existing files of the original shdc files (000A to 000A, 000C to 000C.....), then if the modified shdc is smaller than the original shdc, open both modified and original shdc files on hex editor, on the modified file select all, look at the size and copy it, then, on the original file, double click on offset (h), and paste the modified file size number, then it goes to some part of the file, select from that point to the end of the file, look at the size and copy it, go back to the modified file, scroll to the end of the file, click on edit, and insert bytes, paste on the first line the size that copied from the original file, after that, will be inserted 00s to fill the file to the same size of the original file, save it and inject it with PAC Editor on the hspcu file, this method is used when you can't update the arc, remembering, use this only if the modified file is smaller than the original, hope this helps

Edited by jvitorsantos05

On 8/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, jvitorsantos05 said:

Try replacing the existing files of the original shdc files (000A to 000A, 000C to 000C.....), then if the modified shdc is smaller than the original shdc, open both modified and original shdc files on hex editor, on the modified file select all, look at the size and copy it, then, on the original file, double click on offset (h), and paste the modified file size number, then it goes to some part of the file, select from that point to the end of the file, look at the size and copy it, go back to the modified file, scroll to the end of the file, click on edit, and insert bytes, paste on the first line the size that copied from the original file, after that, will be inserted 00s to fill the file to the same size of the original file, save it and inject it with PAC Editor on the hspcu file, this method is used when you can't update the arc, remembering, use this only if the modified file is smaller than the original, hope this helps

wow, thank you very much, I can hardly try it, I will and I will notify you bro

On 8/27/2020 at 4:49 PM, jvitorsantos05 said:

Did it worked for you?

Yes bro, without any problem, but now I am wondering if the selection pics can be changed without x packer

34 minutes ago, TokyoTokyo said:

Yes bro, without any problem, but now I am wondering if the selection pics can be changed without x packer

I've been trying, but i don't understand why the dds files aren't loading

• 7 months later...
On 8/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, jvitorsantos05 said:

Hi man, these days I have tried to pass the second outfit of `` The Miz '' from WWE2k14 to WWE2K17 without success, since the edited file is heavier than the original, which can be done in these cases without being able to upload the arc?

12 hours ago, TokyoTokyo said:

Hi man, these days I have tried to pass the second outfit of `` The Miz '' from WWE2k14 to WWE2K17 without success, since the edited file is heavier than the original, which can be done in these cases without being able to upload the arc?

In this case, you can resize the color.dds, it's not going to affect the textures

Edited by jvitorsantos05

4 hours ago, jvitorsantos05 said:

In this case, you can resize the color.dds, it's not going to affect the textures

and in which file is the color.dds? and how to resize?