Moveset Editor for hacked moves

Swooog

so as everyone who played wwe2k14 online back in the day, like me knows there was lots of people with hacked movesets like this

ezgif-4-653846fb1d0b.gif

so what i wanna know how did people do this was there a tool for it or was it .moveset editing idk but if anyone does know tell me please i would like to know

Back in the day I guess these were made by hex editing moveset files. I remember altering those movesets back in SVR 2006 using CODEBREAKER 9. These were savable moveset modifications.

As for 2K14 I commissioned KG to make a moveset editor for PS3 version of his trainer here (online servers were down at that time already so there was no harm) - https://codesprince.com/2019/10/02/ps3-wwe-2k14-ps3-trainer/

Move-Set Modifiers (Some positions only, requested by a customer once the 2K14 server was dead, so no risk of move-set hacks online) [NEW]

2 hours ago, Impaler said:

Back in the day I guess these were made by hex editing moveset files. I remember altering those movesets back in SVR 2006 using CODEBREAKER 9. These were savable moveset modifications.

As for 2K14 I commissioned KG to make a moveset editor for PS3 version of his trainer here (online servers were down at that time already so there was no harm) - https://codesprince.com/2019/10/02/ps3-wwe-2k14-ps3-trainer/

is there anyway to do it with x-packer i dont really mod to often