Jon Moxley name in selection screen?

Flying Pig

My plan is to import a Jon Moxley mod into a cameraman slot on CCT. I want his name to appear on the selection screen and HUD. I'll be using the Dean Ambrose pofo and moveset. Using Data editor, I see there is a way to change the screen selection name, etc by pointing to the correct hex code. The name Jon Moxley isn't in the string table spread sheet. So is this possible?

Hi there,

If you have the modded/non-default superstring installed (Install Mods > Install Superstring in CCT), Jon Moxley should actually be included under the code "5972". If you edit your Ambrose/Moxley's Pofo file to point to that name, it should display as Jon Moxley in game.

16 hours ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Hi there,

If you have the modded/non-default superstring installed (Install Mods > Install Superstring in CCT), Jon Moxley should actually be included under the code "5972". If you edit your Ambrose/Moxley's Pofo file to point to that name, it should display as Jon Moxley in game.

Oh it worked! Thank you! I didn't realise the column titled 'address' was the numbers we needed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flying Pig said:

Oh it worked! Thank you! I didn't realise the column titled 'address' was the numbers we needed. 

No problem at all! :) Glad you were able to get it working!

In the future, if you do run into any names that you might need that /aren't/ in the Superstring by default, you can use Wrestleminus to edit the string file and either modify names that are already in there, or add names to one of the many empty slots.

19 minutes ago, cosmiccryptid said:

No problem at all! :) Glad you were able to get it working!

In the future, if you do run into any names that you might need that /aren't/ in the Superstring by default, you can use Wrestleminus to edit the string file and either modify names that are already in there, or add names to one of the many empty slots.

Speaking of Wrestleminus, I only downloaded that the other day for the new RAW arena . I didn't understand it. You know of any good tutorial videos for that program?